Twenty four

Lips connected

Hands connected

Hearts connected

I walked backwards until my back hit the door to the room. Justins Hand fumbled with the door knob until the door swung open.

Continuing walking backwards I fell onto the plush bed, while Justin climbed on top of me balancing his weight on one arm as the other roamed my body.

Slowly and gently my shirt was tugged off with gentle fingers. Putting a pause to the kiss so he could throw my shirt to the side.

Justin admired my face and body. One of those things I was insecure about. But I didn't towel shy arising Justin, he looked at my with love in his eyes. Like I was one of the most beautiful thing he had ever lates his eyes on.

His eyes searched mine. Asking if he could continue, he didn't have to speak I could tell what he wanted to say. It was written in his eyes. His beautiful hazel sunset eyes. It reminded me of when my father used to take me to the beach in California when we used to go on our daddy daughter trips.

But this wasn't a time to reminisce. This was the time when the man I loved with my whole entire heart showed me what it was like to be cared and loved for.

With a silent yes I indicated that he could continue his gentle kisses that dropped all over my face and neck. The same kisses that made my heart speed up and skin burn.

AN: ok this isn't the full scene or whatever. The part that most ppl have been waiting for will be coming. But I did promise a chapter on Monday but I was sick so.... but next chapter is where all the good stuff happens. And btw I hope the next chapter is good I've never written a intimate scene b4.