One

I've finally made it. After my whole entire family telling me how I was never going to get into college. I've finally made it. I could scream and do a really embarrassing happy dance right now. And that's exactly what I did.

"In your face mom!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I throw my arms around and start jumping like a psycho. But as the stupid dumb bitch I am my foot landed on a angle that made me loose my balance. I was ready for the pressure of the floor to hit me smack in the face but it never came. I didn't fall to the ground because someone caught me. Well obviously someone caught me unless I already fell to the ground and died.

"Woah there sweetheart" a deep and husky voice said. Sweet baby Jesus that voice. Then it hit me a guy was touching me. And I don't just mean grabbing my arm or something. He was touching me. Hands on my ass and everything.
I was too embarrassed to move. My face was burning with embarrassment.

Omg Selena how could you be so stupid and start jumping around in the middle of the hall couldn't you wait till you got inside the room to be a idiot. My conscious screamed at me.

"Hey you ok sweetheart?" The sexy voice spoke again. Lord if his voice was sexy I wonder what he looks like.

That's when I looked up to the panty dropping face. My breath hitched in my throat as I looked into the intense hazel eyes searching my face with concern. And instead of saying sorry the first thing that comes out of my mouth is

"Damn look at how fine he is." When the sexy voice stared laughing I realized I had just said that out loud.

"Well thanks sweetheart, but I don't think anything's finer then watching a hot girl with an ass likes yours jumping around."

Woah that took a turn!

It got really hot suddenly and I couldn't breathe. Maybe it was because a Greek god was holding me tightly to his hard chest or maybe it was because I was pressed so close to him I could breathe in his delicious cologne instead of oxygen. Not that I was complaining because he smelt yummy.

That's when I took a step back into my own personal space and said

"I'm fine." Wow this was really awkward.

"Um, I didn't mean to disturb you or anything sorry." Then he started laughing again. What the hell was he laughing for?!

"You didn't disturb me sweetheart, I actually enjoyed watching you jump like a cheerleader." He said. Ok now I was getting annoyed with him calling me sweetheart. It did things to my body and I did NOT like it.

"Can you stop calling me sweetheart, it's irritating." I snapped at him.

"I don't know your name sweetheart so what am I suppose to call you?" He teasingly said.

You're such an idiot Selena. Obviously he doesn't know your name.

"Oh, yeah I'm Selena." God this was so embarrassing.

"Selena's a very beautiful name, I like it. I'm Justin." He said putting his hand out for me to shake. Now he wants to shake my hand. After he gropped my ass? Really? Even his name sounded sexy.

"It's nice to meet you Justin, but I um gotta go now. I have a lot of unpacking to do." I had to get out of here quick before I say or do something to embarrass myself even more than I already have.

"Do you need any help?" He kindly asked me. And the way his voice was so sincere made me wanna cry because nobody had ever wanted to help me.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure you don't need any help? Because it seems like you have a lot of stuff and if I helped you it would go faster and the faster you unpack the faster I can fuck you."

WAIT A MINUTE DID HE JUST SAY FUCK ME!

"What did you just say?" I whisper yelled at him.

"I said the faster you unpack the faster I can show you around campus." He innocently said. A little to innocently i should say.

"No you didn't, you said the faster I unpack the faster you can fuck me." I was getting mad really quick.

"Would you like me to fuck you. Because I have no problem doing that sweetheart. But just to warn you. If I ever do fuck you, you wouldn't be able to walk for days."

And then he was gone. Just like that. He says I won't be able to walk if he fucks me and leaves! What kind of person.

And all of sudden I wanted to know what it felt like to not be able to walk for a few days. It would definitely be worth it.

God Selena get your head out of the gutter and close your mouth before someone else sees you and laughs at you.

With a shake from my head I carry all my shit into my room and lay on the bed with an ugly groan. I didn't realize how tired I was until I sat on my bed which was insanely comfortable for a dorm bed.

And without changing out of my skin right jeans and unpacking my clothes I fell asleep with two things on my mind. Hazel eyes and that sexy country accent.

AN: so I decided to write another story. I actually want this to be good tho. Leave feedback and tell me if there are any mistakes