Option A--mark

Your POV

"Yes finally! Ok..(y/n)...truth or dare!"

"Mmmmmmm, dare!"

"Ok, I dare you to go on a date with....mark!"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Marzia!"

"What bae?"

"You know what!"

"She chose dare and so I gave her one and she has to gone a date with mark staring tomorrow"

"But I'm working tomorrow, I have to edit this video and the other for today"

"Don't worry about it me and my darling can do it....and jack will help"

"Me!"

"Yes jack you, is there a problem with that?"

".....no"

"Good boy"

"Errrrr..."

"Yes (y/n)?"

"So let me get this right, I have to go on a DATE. Not a hang out or something but a DATE with mark?"

"Yes, yes you do"

".....why?"

"Because you chose dare"

"Yeah but..."

I don't really want to admit it but.....I don't know I feel really strange when I'm around mark, in a good way.

"No buts, you are going on a date with mark tomorrow and that's, that"

"Fine"

I look at mark to see him with a very red face.

"Hey mark you ok there?"

"Me? Yeah sure I'm fine"

"You sure? You face is very red"

"Yep just perfect"

"Ok"

"Now them boys and girl, let's get back to the game"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We played that game for a good few hours before be decided to say enough.

Hours went by. I edit the video and now that was ready for tomorrow as well as some other videos and soon I went home, while jack, mark and Felix stayed at the office since they were going to be doing a live stream.

"Finally home...."

"Welcome home"

"Huh?"

I turned on the light and saw Kate with the biggest smile on her little face.

"Kate!?"

"Well hello miss editor"

"Why did you not tell me you were coming over?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise"

"Yeah but still some warning could be nice"

"You know me"

"I sure do"

"So how's work going then, must be good since you never call anymore"

"Sorry, its good, Felix is really nice and everything and I've been in some videos too but it's kind of hard but I'm getting there"