Lets eat

Marzia POV

"So who would you choose to date out of mark and jack?"

I really want to know what she would do myself so I know what I'm working with..

"Huh? Why would you say that?"

Really? Can she really not see that they like her.......I have a lot of work to do..

"Because I do..I have felix and I want to know who you would date..."

"I don't know I guess (mark/jack)"

I knew it..so I need to tell Felix about this little information so we can help. I really am a genius.

"Hey are we there yet"
"Yeah us Irish people need to eat"
"How much longer bae"

Man..men are so annoying when they are hungry.

"I'm sure it's not long now right marzia"
"Not long at all my dear friends because we are here right now"

"I'm sure it's not long now right marzia""Not long at all my dear friends because we are here right now"

"Such a small cafe yet it has this atmosphere around it..I like it"

"I knew you had good taste (y/n)"
"Yeah yeah come on I'm hungry bae"
"Ey me too lass"
"Come onnn "
"You men don't know good fashion nor atmosphere"
"Let's to go marzia"

Your POV
We all entered the little cafe and went inside and I have to admit that it's really quite cute with a nice little atmosphere.

We all sat down somewhere, where no one could come a disturb us when we are eating since jack, mark and Felix are some of the biggest YouTube stars out there. 

We all sat down with Felix and marzia sitting next to each other and me sitting in between mark and jack but for some reason they could not look at me very much like I had some kind of disease or like they hate me. I also noticed that there faces were very red like they had caught a cold.

"Are you two ok your faces are very red you have not caught a cold have you"

"Not at all lass....it's something else"

Something else?
"We are just fine (y/n) don't worry to much about us"

"Ok but if you don't feel well ill take back to my place since it's the closest"

Mark/jack minds

She's so cute.
I with I could have her for myself.
But I have to fight against my best friend.

Jack-maybe I should just give up. Mark had it worst then me when he broke up with Amy. But....I'm selfish. When it comes to this girl I can't help but want her for myself.

Mark-maybe I should just let jack have her. I don't know what was really going on with his past girlfriend but he took it bad and I know (y/n) can take care of him. But...I'm selfish. When it come to (y/n) I just want her and to never let her go.

Mark/jack

But I know what ever happens he is going to take care of her. And I will always be his and her friend no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are you doing?

If ya like this story then add it to your library to know every time I update.
Check out some of my other books.