Date or video?

Nightmare
"Come one sweetie why won't you play with me?"

No, oh please no I don't want to play please someone....anyone make this stop

"Come on darlin play with us...you know that we love you"

No I don't believe them not anymore

"If you don't come here then you will get punished"
"You have 3 seconds"

I walked to them. Dragging me feet alone the floor. Looking down at the floor not daring to look up.
"Good girl" they said together

"Now you did not come to us when we asked now did you.....so you have to be punished"

"No, please no I'm sorry I'll be good, I'll listen"
"You had your chance"

No, I'll be good I'll listen I will ill be....good.

Your POV
"Ill be good....."
I wake up panting and looking around my room.
"It's just a dream" I laughed to myself
"I can't believe that someone like me.....someone who does not care for the past and just moves on is.....reliving the past and what they.....did to me" I said to myself trying to get the words out fast.

I did not fall back asleep that night. I could not. Not after that.....dream.
I wanted no body to know what they had done but some people may now because.....it was all over the news but that was about 15 years ago when I was 9 and I can't believe that I am now 24 and starting to remember well....I never forgot but you get the point.

But I still wanted no body to know what happened but that might be hard.
Why will it be hard? Well I see the way jack looks at me like he knows me so I can only guess that he saw the news that day but cannot remember to well.

It was about 7 and I did not have to be at work until 9 but then I got a phone call off....

A) mark
B) jack

A)
Mark? Why would he be calling me? And how did he get my number?

"Hello?"
"Hey (y/n) it's mark and I wanted to know something?"
"Oh hi mark sure what's up?"
"Well I wanted to know if you would join me in a video"
"Me?"
"Yeah we will be with Felix and Marzia and jack like but I wanted to ask you too if you want that is?"
"Errrrrrr sure?"
"Great! Well anyway I'll let you go I need to get ready so see you later"
"Ok bye mark"

What the hell just happened.....

B)
It's....jack
What is he ringing me for he is not a morning person or so I have been told.
"Hello?"
"Hey its jack"
"Hey jack what can I do for ya?"
"Well......I was wondering if you want to meet up later like after work you know just to get to know each other as friends?"
"Really? Well er ok sure why not"
"Great"
"Hehe"
"Well ill let you go so you can get ready I don't want you to be late because of me"
"Ok I'll see you later"

Well I guess I have a date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings how are you?
Are you having a good day?

I'm sorry I have not updated as of late I have started my GCSES and am very stressed like most people.

Anyway please check out some of my other books too.

If you like this chapter and want to know every time I update this story then add this story to your library.

Anyway thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings 💕