Lunch with us

Felix POV
I can't believe that they both like her. Something tells me that jack might give her up and let mark have her.

(Y/n) came to me earlier and asked if we all wanted to go for lunch.

Flashback
I was doing some work and coming up with some new video ideas but I could not really get anything that made me really want to do it.

*Knock, knock*
"Come in"
"Hey Felix"

"Mm oh hey (y/n) what can I do for ya?"
"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to get some lunch with me, jack, and mark and to see if Marzia would come to but I can't find her."

Mm lunch huh? I could use something to eat right now and I don't really feel like cooking or having a pot noodle.

"Sure I'll call Marzia and see where she is because I'm sure she will go"

"Yeah I thought so to, well if you see her could you ask for me"

"Sure"

"Thanks well see you in an hour"
"An hour?"
"That's when lunch is you know"

I turned around to look at my clock and saw that we had about an hour to go before lunch.

"Shit..."
"Hahaha, by the way I have an idea for a video"
"Really, what is it?"

"Why don't you do a 'who would' video with mark and jack, where you all have a picture of each other's faces and Marzia asks some questions and you have to put up the face of who would do it the most"

"That's not bad..and it sounds fun too and I think jack and mark will like it"

"I think so too..well anyway I'll see you later I have to still finish that video"

"Ok see ya"
"Later"

Flashback over

I can see why they like her to be honest. She is a nice girl, pretty too. If I were single I would try and get with her myself but I love a lovely girlfriend who I love dearly, who I would not change for the world.

But I must admit..I never thought they would find nor take much interest in another girl after what happened with there last girlfriends.

It was about 2 years ago. We were all doing a video together, we were playing 7 days to die. It's a zombie game like the walking dead.

Well, anyway, later that night I got a call from mark saying that he and Amy were over, the reason why I don't know. He came over and stayed with me for a little while until she moved out and found a place then he want back home and we never talked about it again.

With jack however. It was about 2 months after mark and Amy thing when jack called and said he and his girlfriend were over. He said that they were just fighting more and more and were no longer happy, so they decided to break up..but jack took it hard, really hard. He wanted to make things right but she just was not having it. She kept blaming jack for everything and anything. But jack....he really liked her, but he could never please her, and so she ended it with him.

After everything I did not think they would find anyone. They would go on dates and all but....nothing....but now...they have found someone...the same fucking person though.

I don't know who to help. They are both my friends. But....oh I don't know...

"Felix.."

"Huh?"

"You ok bae?"

"Yeah I'm fine darling just thinking about mark, jack and (y/n)."

"Well think about later because it's time for lunch and I have a plan~"

"Oh god not the plan"

"Hey!"

"Hahahaha im joking bae, now come on we are late for a date"

I hold out my arm for her to take.
"What am I going to do with you"
"Love me, feed me, and never leave me"
"Hahahahaha"

Mark POV
We were all walking down to a little cafe that Marzia wanted to go to. I was watching (y/n) walk. She was next to Marzia talking away about something or other.

"Hey"
"Huh? Oh what's up Felix?"
"Stop starring at by girls ass"

What?

"I'm not starting at her ass!"

I said that to loud. Marzia and (y/n) turned back to look at me.
"Eerrrrrr hi?"

They just looked at each other and walked on.

"Nice one lad, ya really did it didn't ya"
"What's that meant to be mean"
"Beside ya making ya self looking like a freak and a perv then nothing"

"Shut up jack"
"Anyway I heard about your and jack little problem"

"What problem?"
"Yeah what ya on about"

"So you two don't like a little lady"

Me and jack both blushed and looked away from felix.

"I see, well what ever happens I'm sure you both will be ok"
"Thanks Felix"
"Yeah thanks"

Your POV
Mark was looking at Marzia ass? Maybe he likes Marzia. But she's dating Felix.
Well whatever.

"Hey (y/n)."
"Yeah"
"If you had to choose who would date out of mark and jack"

What? Why is he talking about this?
"Huh? I don't really know but I guess I would choose....(jack/mark)"

"Really?!"
Why does she sound happy?
"I guess, but why are you asking this?"
"H-huh? No reason anyway let's go I'm hungry!"

I really can't figure this girl out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are ya doing?
If you like this story then please add it to your library to know every time I update.
Please check out some of my other stories too.

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you think will win your heart?

And who did you choose out of mark and jack?