The fair and making friends

(Y/n) POV
Marzia made me and the boys go in about 100 different shops and it's probably more, man, and I thought Kate was bad enough but this girl here tops here by miles.

Now I know your thinking ' (y/n) your a girl so you have to like shopping right? '. Wrong I hate shopping and if was up to me it should me banned.
I'm the type of girl that would wear jeans and hoodies forever and make everyone else do that too.
Dresses, skirts and short shorts are out of the question.

I just wanted to walk off and go back home so I can sleep or watch shitty tv or YouTube and forget this ever happened.

We were in another shop, it was a dress shop. Some body kill me now.
"OMG (y/n) you have to try this on" Marzia said while holding up a pink dress

"Errrrr that?"
"Yes"
"........."
"(Y/n)?"
".....................no thx"
"WHY! You would look so nice!"
".............I don't do dresses or pink"
"....." she stared at me, her eyes looking in to mine looking in my soul.
"Put it on"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No you will (y/n)"
"Ok" I started to walk away and go out of the shop with the boys looking at me like I was some kind of magical fairy that on now had seen.

"Huh! Hey (y/n) wait! Come and try on this on" she came running to me
"Look Marzia I just don't do dresses or girly stuff, I mean come on I'm wearing just about all black and I have a lip piercing, also that dress shows to much"

"I get it your body shy"
"No not really I just don't like dresses or shorts or pink"
"Well your trying this and I won't take no for an answer" she started to drag me in to the stall.

I came out of the stall with the pink dress on and looked at the others.
"You look amazing, right boys"
"Wow" mark said
"Fuckin hell" jack said
And Felix just stared "not bad"

After we had gone shopping and Marzia made me buy the dress we made our way to the fair.

"So what you guys want to eat" Felix said
"Chips for me with ketchup"I said
"Same here"jack also said and turned to look at me
"You guys mean French Fries right?"

In case you have not guessed it I am from England and we call fries chips

"I did not know that you are from England (y/n)" jack said
"Yeah about 3-4 hours away from London"
(This is true for this is were I live so if you are from another country and don't know English food I will put in an American translation)

" that so cool"

Once we had gotten some food and went on some rides we started to make our way back to the hotel.
"This was surprisingly fun" I said with a smile

"Don't you go out with friends back at home?" Mark said
"Not very much I am more of the loner that plays games and listens to music while eating sugar and junk food all day"

Marzia saw a ghost ride and wanted to go in it.
"No way I'm not going in there bea" felix said looking scared
"Same here"mark and jack both said
"But who will I go with?"
"Me"
"Really you would go with me (y/n)." Marzia said smiling at me
"Surely I love horror games and rides so why not"
"Really ya do" jack said shocked
"Yep why do you find that so hard to believe I mean I do wear black and dark colours and have some piercings to so I thought that it would give me away a bit"
"Fair point"

Me and marzia when on the ride with her holding my hand and screaming half to death making me think that she is jack.
Once that was all over we started to walk around some more and made our way back to the hotel

After a While we started to talk about our hobbies and fav food and that we made our way back to the hotel and went back to our rooms.
"Well I guess I will see you guys tomorrow for my interview I guess"
"Yep that right I can't wait" Marzia said smiling.

We all said our goodbyes and went our different direction.
I took a shower and went to bed waiting for tomorrow so this can all end.