No way

Mark POV
It was late at night and I was trying out (y/n) pancake recipe and lets me let you...best pancakes ever....
I am so keeping this recipe....

I started to clean up when I got a call...

Jack? Why would he be calling me..
"Hey jack"
"Hey mark"
"So what you call me for?"
"Well I wanted to know if you knew anything about (y/n)?"
"Things about (y/n) huh...."
"Yeah....I could swear I have seen someone l that looks like her before somewhere but I can't remember"

"Maybe (y/n) just looks like a person that you have seen on the street"
"That's what I was thinking before but...I don't know...I just know there's something about her that I need to know....gut feeling I guess you could say"
"I know why don't you come on over and we could talk and have a look at her name to see if we could find anything"
"Sure I'm on my way"

"Hey jack welcome"
"Thxs mark"

I made some more pancakes and gave some to jack.
"Thxs dude!"
"No prob"

"So did you find anything?"
"To be honest....I'm not to sure jack but....well...have a look"

Jack POV
I looked at marks laptop and sore some stories about the worlds most....
"Omg....I remember this being on the news about 14-15 years ago....I remember watching it when I was near a teenager"

"Yeah I remember this story opening in a America.....I was shocked but now....looking at this girl here and (y/n)....I can see how you could think that this little girl and (y/n) could be the same.....and if they are....maybe we could help (y/n)"

"So you think I'm right then?"
"Yeah but I think we should tell Felix too but most of all I think that we need to ask (y/n) she may deny it like but first of all we need to gain her trust"
"....yeah but how do we do that?"
"We just have to be our selves"
"Yeah that could work and we'll tell Felix tomorrow"
"That sounds about right so far....by the way do you want to stay here for tonight?"
"You sure?"
"Yeah"
"That would be great thxs mark i owe you one"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?

Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know every time I update this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories.

Thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕