The truth......well some of it anyway.

Your POV
"So what happened?"
What happened.......I hoped I would never have to recall this again.
Live the nightmare again.
Talk about it again.
And to tell people......I never thought I would tell anyone.

"Hey lass......you ok?"
"Oh...yes sorry it's just.....I never thought I would really tell anyone.....that I would take this with me to my deathbed"
"Ya have to tell us is you don't want"
"I.....if I do...I you not say anything.....to anyone"

"Of course"
"Ya have my word"
"Bros honor"

"Well the news clip kind of tells the base line of everything but does not go in to any thing really.....what really happened that day......*sigh*....I was physically, mentally and sexually abused from the age of 0 to 9.....my parent....biological partners that is were drug addicts and they drunk as well....they also had many friends who were like that too....sometimes they could not pay for their drugs or they wanted.....'entertainment'.....I was their entertainment.They would....make me stand while they hit, pored hot wax, cut me with glass, burn their cigarettes on my arms. I still have some of the scars.....I have one on my arm too."

I rolled up my sleeve to show my arm to the guy.

"Fookin hell"
"Holy shit"
"Fuck me"

There on my arm.
Some not many but some can see....the scar on my arm that read...... mistake.

"I have 5 when they gave me that.....they hit a vane....I tried my best to treat it myself but....well I think you could guess"

"Ya have never told anyone lass?"
"No, no one not u til now.....you know some but not all.....you know as much as the police....but not even they know it all"

"Well now that's out in the open"

"(Y/n)?"
"Yeah Felix?"
"What would you like to do?"
"What do you mean?"
"I know this might be hard, very hard for you in fact, so do you want to stay with us or find somewhere, where people don't know."
"What? You mean leave? You somewhat want me to stay?"
"I don't somewhat want you to stay, I 100% want you to stay, your the best manager assistant I have ever had and I would very much like you to stay but if you leave I'll still help you."
"I wish to stay if you'll still have me"
"Alright!"
"Yeah the lass is staying"
"Wooboy man I really thought you were going to leave."
"No I.....you lot are to crazy and loveable to leave....so what's was first job of the day boss"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?

Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading. If you have enjoyed then please add to your library to know every time I update.
Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you think your soon coming romance will lead?

And who do you think that person will be?

Thank you for reading and I will see you next time fair well my darlings💕