4:29 a.m

[ TEXT]

[ TEXT]

theo | aphrodite

Hey, Aphrodite are you up?

Aphrodite?

Hey?

wHAt?!?!

I'm legit burning myself and potentially risking getting skin cancer from my phone for you!

I couldn't go to sleep cause something has been really fucking me over

What, that you'll never be as attractive as me?

No...I don't even know what you like

Is this you an attempt at you trying to get me to sext you?

Boi if it is your game WEEEAAAAK.

Wha...What?

Actually, nevermind...

It's good that you got the message.

I have learned there is no point in trying to argue with you *sighs*

Hahaha, you do learn quite quickly don't you Teddy?

Yeah, whatever the reason why I woke you up was cause I had a question...

Well come on spit it out, I need to know why you robbed me from my precious hours of sleep.

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

Wha?

...

Teddy. 

did you wake me at fucking four in the morning to ask me this?

Yeah, my friend Noah asked me this and I couldn't get it out of my mind...

Aphrodite, you've been quiet for a while now...

are you ok?

I hope when you go to sleep some spider comes and jacks off on your face.

gn.

Wait no BAD MORNING.

─ ·❆· ─ 

^^^me screaming realising my holidays are nearly coming to an end.

my holidays are slowly winding to the end like it went so fast, like i remember sluggishly walking home ready to sleep through the holidays and now the two weeks has already passed. like what??

i swear i can't deal with anything today. after realizing this sad fact my mom told me that i have to take care of seven kids (not including my brother.) yay! *note my sarcasm*

honestly i love kids and everything but i have a pounding headache today so...plus on top of that i was planning to write more chapters cause i wont be able to update as regularly once school starts but i don't think that will happen.

i mean imagine me trying to write a chapter in the middle of the room with eight kids ranging from the ages of eleven to three screaming and playing. yep so happening.

i'm dedicating this chapter to another of my long time followers this time it is @Amysterioushuman. it very hard to find a loyal follower these days so i would just like to show my appreciation to these loyal people. when y'all get time go check her out, especially if you like riverdale 😜

i hope y'all will have a better night than me, press the star to show your condolences?