9:27 a.m

[TEXT]

[TEXT]

theo | aphrodite

Hey idk if you remember me but I am the guy that had drunk dialed you a few days ago. I don't remember what I told you but I just wanted to apologize for whatever I had said to you.

Oh yeah, I remember you, you're the guy that had made a throne out of bottles because you were the "King of Fucking up" and kept on calling me by their ex-girlfriend's name, right?

Yeah, I remember you!

God, did I really do that? Well, at least I don't lie when I get drunk...

I am seriously sorry, as I said I was just very highly intoxicated I hope you can forget about that night.

Nah, don't worry it was quite amusing actually. It's completely fine *insert your name here* you gave me a somewhat deserved break.

Theo. It's Theo.

Ooo Theo like Theodore Roosevelt? You know what Theo is too long for me I am just gonna call you Teddy!

How did you get Teddy from Theo? And Teddy is so much longer than Theo.

Shut the fuck up.

Ok sorry that was mean.

Shut-up.

Yeah since that makes it sooo much better.

Be proud of me, i've gotten nicer over the years!

Yep, progress has been made as I can see from talking to you for the past few minutes.

Teddy, you have no right to judge me! No-one has the right except me and because of my crippling anxiety, I am sure I do a whole lot of it.

Ahh yes the normal millennial package, crippling anxiety and depression, mixed with some memes to cover it all up.

Amen to that!

That's the smartest thing that you've said despite how dumb physics is Teddy.