All acording to plan

[Jean's POV]

It worked I...I can't believe it. Mikasa fell for my little act. Luckily that girl from the other night wore a blue scarf on our supposed 'date' otherwise I wouldn't have been able to save myself.

If it wasn't for Mikasa's birthday I would've spent a night at the other girl's house. I think her name was Mina. She was pretty hot, and I just had to get a taste of her beauty.

When I had asked Mina on a date I completely forgot about my date with Mikasa. Fortunately I had told Mina to meet me at the restaurant 5:30 so that way I could at least spend time with Mikasa.

However I panicked when I saw Mina outside the restaurant, and she looked pissed off. So that's when I excused myself from the table and said that I needed to to the bathroom. Being Mikasa she believed my pathetic lie.

I left the restaurant and headed towards Mina. That's when I seduced her and surprisingly she gave up so easily when our lips met. She was vulnerable, and I thrived in her weakness, and I wanted more.

I lead her to an alleyway and that's where things got steamy. I noticed she wore a blue scarf and unwrapped it from her neck and continued undressing her.

Then that bastard arrived. I easily dodged his attack and finished by kissing Mina. I left knowing that Eren was probably going to tell Mikasa when he saw her.

I went back to the restaurant to find Eren with Mikasa, who was in tears. I was annoyed that he found out where she was. Luckily I came up with an idea.

I still had Mina's scarf, so to explain my long absence I told Mikasa that I went out and got her a gift and gave her the scarf. She believed every word that came from me.

Even better is that she totally hates Eren now and, I was barely able to contain myself when he started crying.

Now I'm in Mikasa's house lying with her in my arms. I'm such a genius.