The blonde

The next morning

[Mikasa's POV]

I barely managed to get up, as the sun shone upon my face. I was still a bit worn out from yesterday. Oh Jean I wish we were together all the time.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up until...CRACK! I heard a loud noise from the kitchen, at first I had come to the conclusion that it was just one of my parents, but I was mistaken as I checked inside their room to find them still asleep.

I cautiously made my way to the kitchen, shaking in fear with a broom in my hand as my only defence.

I took tiny steps towards the kitchen to find...that idiot. I sighed in relief.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" He asked in a nonchalant tone.

He had bags under his red eyes and his hair was all over the place. He looked like a complete and utter mess.

"How and when did you get here?"

"15 minutes ago. I walked around aimlessly for hours. Until I decided to phone my mum and ask for the address. My only regret was I didn't come up with the idea sooner." He explained in a robotic tone.

"Idiot" I let out a small laugh

"Hey! You abandoned me"

"I have valid reasons." I said in my defense. I simply couldn't care for him. He beat up my boyfriend.

We both separated ourselves from each other. Avoiding any further contact. We     both got ready for school and headed out the door. I was then greeted by Jean and his flash 2 seat sports car. Then I remembered he offered to drive me to school.

I walked towards the car and buckled myself in. I pecked Jean on the cheek.
He smiled, but that quickly transformed into a frown. He saw Eren outside my house. Eren then directed his attention to Jean as they entered an intense staring contest. Until Jean broke.

"What the hell is he doing at your house?!?" He yelled in my face. For the fist time I felt uncomfortable.

"Babe listen I can explain" I replied

****

After calming Jean down I had informed him of my situation to which he accepted and hugged me.

I'm so lucky to have such an understanding partner.

We drove off while we left Eren to walk, and I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him. He deserves this.

[Eren's POV]

Those assholes. Now I have to walk the 20 minute journey to school. I took a quick glance at my watch and Saw that the time was 8:51. I was late. Without hesitation, I bolted down the street, narrowly avoiding obstacles. Until I bumped into something, though as my eyes readjusted it wasn't something but someone.

It was a short blonde. With shoulder length hair, and a rather scrawny body. All of his... or is it her. Well his/Her stuff was scattered on the concrete surface.

"Oops sorry about that man. Let me help you." I offered.

"Thanks" said a high pitched voice.

I helped pick up all of the equipment.

"The name's Armin by the way." The...boy? Said.

"Oh I'm Eren. Well nice meeting you, but I must be going. But just a quick question. Are you a boy or a girl?" I enquired.

"Excuse me but I am boy of course" He chuffed

"Haha yea of course sorry about that see ya." And with that I took off hoping to reach my destination in time.

Hey guys how's the story so far? Please let me know. I know it's a bit slow but there will be Eremika moments coming up so please stay tuned, share and vote.

~thanks for your support~