Is this right?

[Eren's POV]

I stood in admiration as my eyes were attracted to the face of a particular someone. For the first time I felt something strong inside of me. I didn't want to admit it. My pride wouldn't allow me...but I think I'm in love. We've always despised each other, hurt each other and yet I find myself begging for her attention. Is this real?

As the young brunette gazed at the sight before him, the young girl that he was staring at, approached her locker and hid her face behind its door.

[Mikasa POV]

He's staring at me. Why do I feel so warm all of a sudden? This is a problem. However the problem isn't the fact that he's glaring at me, but rather, I want him to take me, make me his one and only. I'm supposed to hate him, we hate each other, right? Oh Eren Jaeger you emerald eyed idiot, why did I have to fall for you?

[Eren's POV]
I can't control this overwhelming urge to have her. She's everything I want and need. All of my hate towards her has vanished. After spending time with her I have come to a conclusion. I have to swallow my pride. There's no doubt that I am in love with Mikasa Ackerman. I'm a loaded gun and I've got my aim on her. I must act now. Hopefully she's not bulletproof.

As Mikasa pondered about the idea of her and Eren being a "thing" she failed to realise that the Brunette was approaching her. She was still trapped in her thoughts until she was freed by a soft sensation meet her lips. It took her a while to comprehend the situation but when she realised what had just happened she felt a flurry of mixed emotions.

[Mikasa's Thoughts]
I can't believe he did that. I'm so confused. I hate this guy... but why does it hurt to think that. Can I really love him. The guy that I've always loathed with every ounce of my being. Have I changed.

"E-Eren w-what did yo-" Mikasa began

"Mikasa Ackerman I..I love you" Eren confessed

Mikasa just stood in silence unable to speak a word.

"Will...you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Eren asked in a trembling voice

"Eren....."