Chapter 29 - Some News To Give

He was sitting comfortably in his chair, looking out the window. All he had built he could see from that place. The richness they had won, the wolves that had expelled from his city, at that moment he controlled the witches. All he ever dreamed was in his hand. He was absorbed in his thoughts, when someone knocked loudly at the door.

        “Come in!” He exclaimed.

        “Sorry to bother you now, but Sophie's here, she says she needs to talk to you urgently.” The vampire informed him.

        “Sure, thank you, send her in.” He allowed her entry.

The vampire stood to get the witch, and when she came in to the room, she closed the door silently.

        “Sophie... what brings you here?” He asked, without enthusiasm, and without any desire to talk to the witch.

        “Marcel, he was not alone...” she said.

        “What do you mean?” He asked, now interested.

        “I was on watch, like you told me to stay, while they, Christine, Lila, Doria and Clara attacked the Original vampire.

        “Oh.” He smiled. “Tell me what you got for me, Sophie.”

        “They did what they could, but were killed.” The witch began to cry. “He killed them.”

        “We already knew that could happen...”

        She sniffled and wiped the water that dripped down her face. “Yes...” She had remembered a detail. “He was not alone, I was with a girl.” She said quite low, Marcel hardly heard her.

        “A young girl!?” Everything was becoming interesting, adrenaline was running through his body. “Who was she?”

        The little witch, felt uncomfortable there, he was aware of it. “I do not know. But she has something in her, an extreme power...” she said finally.

        “Give me her description.”

        “She ran away soon, because he told her to do so, I was away and couldn’t see that well, but what I noticed was that she had white skin and black hair, contrasting, slightly below the shoulders.

        “Um... thanks for the information, I will search and try to find out more about this mysterious girl.”

        “Marcel, I have got the feeling that before we attack, she was meditating, and at the time I commented to my friends that it was something different, something special.”

        “What do you mean when you say ‘something special’? She was a vampire!?” The word 'special' enveloped him, and he just wanted more information about the girl. If she was a vampire, he would force her to swear loyalty to him, and would use this 'special' gift against the Originals.

        “No, she was not a vampire. She was too slow to be, and if she was, she would have helped him, what she did not, just run away.” She rolled her eyes. “She would probably be just a human that he uses as a blood bag.”

          “No. If you told me that about Klaus I would understand, but Elijah is different from his brother, he is too fair to do so.” Marcel grinned. “An Original in love by a human... how romantic.” He put his hands in his lap. “You can go now. Thanks again.” She said nothing, just left the office.  

He allowed himself to relax, dream and began to form plans. If he could or could not use this girls against Klaus and Elijah. They could take him off the throne, but they wouldn’t do it before one of them seriously suffer. The thirst for revenge, a battle... he was dreaming to loud. While the friendship was going down of the chain. His plan was now a priority, it was on the top.