Chapter 10 - The Transformation

Ten minutes later the car gave sign that they were coming, and Lilith came running, supernaturally.

          “What happened?” Both of them asked. I noticed that Lilith eyes were red.

          “The witches wanted to kill a werewolf and a vampire, she and I protested, they made me suffer because I didn’t say where Klaus was, he appeared out of nowhere, and to create a distraction to get us out of there he bit her, but as he is a werewolf and a bite of them kills a witch, at that moment we forgot that little detail, so she was dying and I told Klaus to give her his blood.” I said and when I reached the end I sighed and took a deep breath.

          “No…” Lilith shouted.

          “What's going on?” I asked him.

          “She broke her head this morning... for being so clumsy, and I gave her my blood to heal her, because she didn’t want to go to this sacred ritual with a mark on her head...

          “That is why the wound infection was progressing so quickly and wasn’t healing properly... It was due to the effect of your blood.

          “What will happen to her anyway?” Niamith asked.

          “She is dead.” Klaus said, approaching the lifeless body of Meridith. “She'll wake as a vampire.

          “Sorry... it's my fault. If I was dead, if I had not protested... If he had not taken her with me.

          “Care, you had to take her, she does… was part of those things.

          “But I shouldn’t have protested... I should have been quiet as I never am...

          “And you would let two innocent people die?” Klaus asked. “They escaped, I cut their ropes before stopping your ‘party’.

          “But Meridith...”

          “Meridith is alive... It doesn’t matter now if she’s no longer be our little witch, but what matters is she isn’t going to disappear, she is not going to live us.” Added Niamith.

          “Thank you Klaus.” Lilith said.

          “No, do not say that, please.” He was blaming himself.

          “But she didn’t die, so thank you.”

          We looked at Meridith, she had opened her eyes at that very moment.

          “Now you also have some scary eyes.” I said.

          “What happened after you bit me?” Klaus came near her.

          “Look at me.” Lilith said. “It looks good on you, this vampire look.

          “What? You turned me?” She asked Klaus. “Should I be human and normal as everyone else?”

          “There were some... complications...” I added.

The sisters went to her, they hugged her tightly. ”Looks like I'm at a disadvantage.” Niamith said when placed her arm around the neck of her sister.

          “See you tomorrow.” I gave her a hug.

          “Goodbye.” Meridith dropped sisters and ran to him, with a little more speed.

          “Wait, Klaus.” She grabbed his shoulders and gave him a hug. “Thank you.”

          “Do not thank me, it was your sister’s work.” She got the 'one-point-of-interrogation'. Klaus smiled. “Do not drink many people and calm down when you walk.