Friends and Strangers

"I want to hold you close
Soft breasts, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart"

~She Wants Revenge, Tear You Apart

8 YEARS AGO

You stood on your tippy toes and rang the doorbell. You held a small bouquet of yellow lilies, which symbolized friendship. You waited by your mother's side. She held a cutely decorated container that had a Japanese, jiggly cheesecake inside. The door opened and revealed a beautiful, snow white-haired woman with charcoal grey eyes. She looked at your small figure with a warm smile and kneeled down to your level.

"It's nice to see you again, (F/n)," she said while ruffling your (h/c) locks.

"I missed you so much, Rei-san! This is for you," you gave her the beautiful bouquet of flowers, which made her eyes shine with happiness.

"Thank you so much. Come in! Shouto-kun is waiting for you."

You strode in with glee as your mother and Rei talked and shared laughs. Your mother and Rei had become pretty close friends within the past couple of years due to your friendship with Shouto. You walked into the living room and looked around for any sign of Shouto. Instead, you saw a female sitting on the couch whose hair was snow white with red streaks and had eyes that reflected the ocean. You excitedly ran over to her and jumped on her, giving her a big hug. She flinched at your sudden decision but returned the hug happily.

"Fuyumi-chan! I missed you!"

"You nearly scared the life out of me! I missed you too, (F/n)-chan," she giggled.

"Where is Shouto-chan, I can't find-"

Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands embrace you from the back and a voice say, "I'm right here, (F/n)-chan."

"Whoaaat? How could you sneak up on me, Shouto? That's unfair," you glanced at him and pouted.

He giggled a little before taking your hand and walking outside. Your cheeks flushed a little from his sudden action but you smiled in response. He picked up a red, rubber ball and proceed to play catch with you. From your peripheral vision, you could see Rei and your mother smiling at the two of you having fun. Shouto giggled as you threw the ball out of bounds, meaning that he won the game. You frowned at your defeat, causing Shouto to pat your back and give you some encouraging words.

"You'll win next time, (F/n)-chan! Let's ride on the tricycles!"

"Okay, Shouto-chan," you said, following the boy to the two tricycles.

You raced Shouto around the backyard with the red tricycle. Your pedaling was way faster than his, so you beat him easily. He challenged you to another round and you agreed. You ended up winning again and he accused you of cheating as you laughed. Suddenly, you heard a crash from inside the house. Curious, you hopped off your tricycle and peeked in the window. You seen porcelain plates shattered on the ground and shouting. 'What's going on,' you thought while creaking the door open and peeking in.

"WHY WOULD YOU LET SHOUTO OUT TO PLAY?! HE IS SUPPOSED TO TRAIN ," yelled the bulky male whose hands spewed flames.

"E-Enji, he wanted to play with-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE WANTS! THE ONLY REASON I CREATED HIM WAS TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT!"

" Created? You really are some great father, Enji. A child is not a thing to be controlled, rather they should be loved. You're a twisted human being," your mother scowled.