~ Lemon ~

Your eyes frantically scanned the television for a sign of your husband. 'Did he win?' Small footsteps echoed on the tile as you intensely watched the T.V.

"Mommy! Look at what I did!"

Turning around, you saw your (h/c), white-haired daughter holding a drawing. The drawing was of four stick figures; You, Shouto, (Daughter's Name), (Son's Name). A smile crept onto your face as you picked her up, sitting her by you. Her heterochromatic (e/c) and grey eyes gleamed with joy.

"I love it. You're a very good artist, (Daughter's name)."

"This is for you Mommy," she said and handed me the drawing.

"Thank you," you cooed and kissed her forehead.

She happily swung her little feet on the couch and watched the television. Shouto appeared on the television next to Izuku, carrying a silver trophy. (Daughter's name)'s smile brightened as she saw her father on television. Leaning forward, she rested her head on your arm. Your heart swelled with warmth seeing her happy expression.

"Daddy won an award! I want to be like him," she giggled.

"And one day, you will be a hero like him" you pulled her closer and hugged her.

"I want to be like you too!"

"I promise you, you will be heroes like mommy and daddy."

She wrapped her bitty arms around you and snuggled closer. Cries wailed from a room and you stood up. Little footsteps echoed behind you as you went to the blue crib. A baby boy with mismatched (h/c) and red locks cried as he rolled around. Swaddling him up, his curious, heterochromatic (e/c) and blue orbs stared at you as his crying stopped. A giggle escaped his lips and he reached his tiny arms out toward you. (Daughter's name) poked her head out from behind you and smiled warmly.

"Can (Son's name) come with us to watch daddy on the T.V?"

"Yeah," you replied and went back to the couch.

Returning to the couch, you saw that the awards ceremony was over. 'Shouto should be home anytime soon,' you thought while rocking (Son's name) in your arms. Cheerful giggles escaped his lips and (Daughter's name) smiled at the warm sight. The door flung open, causing (Daughter's name) to jump off the couch and run toward it.

"Daddy! You're home!"

"I've only been gone for 4 hours."

"I still missed you."

Shouto came in the room with (Daughter's name) on his shoulders. Her eyes glistened with enjoyment as she held onto his hair. A small smile crept onto his face, making your heart throb. You still couldn't believe that this man, your best friend, turned out to be your husband. 'How can somebody be this perfect?' He set the award on the coffee table and sat beside you. Sighing, he loosened the silver zipper on his hero suit and took off the utility belt, setting it aside on the coffee table.

"I'm proud of you, Shouto," you grinned and cuddled up beside him while holding (Son's Name).

"Me too," (Daughter's name) beamed.

"Thank you," he placed a small kiss on (Daughter's name)'s forehead, as well as yours.

"Mommy, let's throw a party for Daddy! I want cake," she hopped off Shouto's neck and jumped around excitedly on the couch.

"It's past your bedtime, maybe tomorrow," Shouto replied and picked her up.

"B-But Daddy-"

"Tomorrow. I promise."

Her pout formed into a smile as she beamed, "Okay!"

Shouto walked with her to her room. Following them, you saw Shouto tuck her in bed and turn on the night light. The light projected stars on the ceiling. They twirled around in a pattern and (Daughter's Name) watched them in awe.