Mysterious Feelings

"I'm standing in your line
I do hope you have the time
I do pick a number too
I do keep a date with you"

~ Nirvana, About a Girl

"That's such a cute outfit!"

"That definitely suits you, (F/n)-chan!"

"I should've chosen that outfit! It's too cute! It has a little hint of sexy, if ya know what I mean," Ashido winked and giggled.

You changed into the outfit and walked to the mirror to see how it fits on your figure. The wrist cuffs had a sparkling, (f/c) jewels that were pear-shaped, as well as the tiara and waist adornment. They were made out of a durable, shiny metal that didn't seem to weigh much. The shoulder pauldrons and choker were made from the same metal. The choker had a unique, (f/c) jewel that was heart-shaped. The dress was made from a silky, (3rd f/c) material that brought out your curves. The bottom of the dress seemed to be longer in the middle and shorter on the sides. The thigh-high boots had very nice traction to the ground and were a (3rd f/c) hue. The top of the boots was lined with about 2 inches of metal. Your thighs were exposed and almost looked thicker. 'Ashido was right. It's a mixture of cute and sexy.' Ashido, Uraraka, and Hagakure gasped and applauded.

Wait until the boys see you, (F/n)-chan," Hagakure said.

"Can I trade bodies with you? You have such a nice shape," Ashido giggled.

"You're so cute, (F/n)," Uraraka giggled.

"Thank you guys. I didn't expect the costume to be this cute," you smiled.

Once you adjusted the costume, you walked out of the dressing room and approached your desk, but you were stopped by All Might.

"I almost forgot to tell you about features of your costume! Those jewels store energy that you can manipulate, which allows you to use your quirk without a headache since drawing in energy using your mind is quite harmful. The metal of your outfit absorbs quirk and earth energy, meaning you basically have an unlimited supply of energy! However, you should use your energy wisely so you do not lose control and absorb the energy too quickly, making you vulnerable to a headache or sickness. Also, the metal is pretty strong and acts like armor. It took the tailors awhile to make your outfit due to these cool features, but I'm happy all went well," he grinned.

"You don't know how much I appreciate this, All Might-sensei. Thank you," you warmly smiled.

"Not a problem at all, (L/n). Also, what is your hero name?"

"M-My hero name? Um... Can I decide on it tomorrow," you grin awkwardly.

"That's fine! I know it's pretty difficult to decide on what people will be calling you for basically your entire life."

You followed All Might and the rest of the class to the obstacle course. Midoriya blushed upon seeing you in your hero costume and looked away. Todoroki had the same reaction, which made you wonder if your costume was really that revealing. 'Oh well, at least it's light.' Your team reached the starting line, along with the rest of the teams. All Might explained the rules as you whispered to your team.

"It would be nice if I can make a portal to the end of the course but I have to know what the end looks like," you whisper and sigh.

"I think we are fine," Todoroki said, staring at the teacher.

"Maybe I can fly us over?"

"Y-Yeah! That can work but I don't want you to do all the work! Let's all contribute," Midoriya pitched in, smiling.