It's Not Your Fault

"Baby, you don't know what you do to me

Between me and you I feel a chemistry
I won't let no one come and take your place
'Cause the love you give, it can't be replaced"

~ Aaliyah

You jumped around trying to pull up your ripped, denim jeans. 'Why is Japanese clothing so fucking tight?' You huffed in agitation and laid on the bed, struggling to get the zipper up. The zipper finally worked with you and zipped up. You mentally cheered and slid on a pair of black and white sneakers. You looked into the hallway mirror and posed in different positions. Your (f/c), halter bodysuit that was embroidered with a rose on each side perfectly accentuated your curves, as well as the ripped, denim jeans that lift your butt. Your diamond earrings and golden, flower-shaped locket necklace that your mother gave you on your 12th birthday gleamed in the light, outshining every star in the galaxy. 'Damn, I'm cute.' You winked at yourself before slipping on the (f/c) and white sneakers.

"Be safe out there, (F/n). Call me if you need help or anything," Aizawa said while laying on the couch, slowly closing his eyes.

Smiling, you grabbed your bag and said, "I'll be fine. See you soon, Uncle Shouta."

"Wait! What's the provisional license exam?"

"...Your dad told you about it?"

"Yeah.."

"It's basically a test where you have to save a group of people from a villain, which would be a pro hero. You're supposed to complete the sports festival, final exam, and training under a pro hero before you can take it," Aizawa said as he was getting into his sleeping bag.

"That means... I won't be able to take it with my classmates," you looked down at the floor as you felt a wave of sadness wash over you.

"Let's just say an exception has been made for you since you trained with me and your father, so don't worry. I already talked to the hero committee about it."

"That means... I can take the exam with my class?"

"Yeah," he yawned and closed his eyes.

You bolted towards him and shook him with delight, "THANK YOU A BUNCH UNCLE SHOUTA!"

"It's no problem... and stop shaking me," he scowled at you.

You said goodbye to your uncle and headed out the door. You checked your phone for the directions. '1.5 miles away? That's not so bad.' Your phone vibrated in your hand and a notification popped up on the screen: New message (School Group Chat).

Generic Pikachu

Anybody here?

Chako

I'm barely on my way~ How long have you been there?

Generic Pikachu

.... 3 hours

Duct Tape

Denki, did you really not read that we are supposed to meet up at 11 am?

Generic Pikachu

I forgot.

Shark Boy

LOL what have you been doing there

Generic Pikachu

....waiting.

Triggered 24/7

HAH! Stupid bastard

Zuku

I'm on my way too haha