- BONUS -

You sat beside Todoroki, who was sipping on zaru soba quietly. The trees above you swayed about carelessly, causing some leaves to fall onto your figure. It has been about a couple of weeks since you were rescued from the League of Villains. Everything seemed so surreal; you're a pro-hero and now Todoroki Shouto is your boyfriend. 'How much better can this get?' Your (e/c) eyes flickered with delight as Todoroki flashed a small smile. Digging in his pocket, he pulled out a gold gift box with a (f/c) lace. It shimmered in the sunlight and you stared at it curiously.

"Hey, I forgot to give you something," Todoroki whispered.

"Huh? What is it?"

Handing you the golden box, he signaled you to open it. You wondered what could be in there. 'Chocolate? A necklace? Maybe... a gift card?' You unravel the ribbon and opened the lid of the box. Your eyes met with a shining, (f/c) jewel, that was encrusted in a silver band. There was another jewel on the ring that was a mix between a ruby and a sapphire. Besides both of the jewels, there were engravings. 'Todoroki Shouto and (L/n) (F/n) ... he got a promise ring for me?' The band also had an engraving. 'I promise to be there at all times, no matter the cost.' A few tears bubbled in your (e/c) orbs and a smile played on your lips. 'He's... too sweet.'

"S-Shouto-chan... you didn't have to-"

"(F/n)," he grabbed your hands, "I want to protect you the best I can. I don't want you to be taken away again."

Sniffling a bit, you smiled warmly, "You don't have to worry anymore. I'll protect you too."

You pulled him into a warm embrace. His hands caressed you lightly and he rested his head on your shoulder, which tugged a bit at your (h/c) locks. Putting the ring on, you saw the colorful jewels gleam in the sunlight. A pair of lips pressed against your cheek, making you blush furiously. Todoroki pulled away and smiled warmly. You held back your tears of joy and stared into his dreamy, heterochromatic orbs.

"Thank you, Shouto-chan. I will not break this promise."

"I will not either. I love you, (F/n)-chan."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  OMG I FORGOT TO MENTION WHAT WAS IN THE BOX IN CH. 13 LMAO I'M SO SORRY!!! Anyways, thank you all again for reading my fanfic and leaving feedback! After I finish my JJBA/Reader fanfic, I will get started on my Young! All Might/ Villain! Reader ;))) I have a good plot set up so be ready~