I Told You Everything Would Be Fine

Today was the day of Bayley's first ultrasound scan of her baby, and where she would find out how far along she was and the one thing she was dreading to find out, the father of her baby. Bayley sat nervously in the doctor office with Finn awaiting her scan, Finn could tell how nervous she was. He grab her hand and entwined her hand with his.

Finn-Whatever happens, I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Ok?

Bayley- Yeah, Love you too she said as she leaned in and kissed him 

Suddenly Bayley name was called for her ultrasound scan,Finn stood up and held out his hand 

Finn-Ready?

Bayley took in a deep breath before taking Finn hand and standing up out of her seat 

Bayley- Ready

Bayley walked in to the room with Finn and laid on the chair, she rolled her top up before the nurse placed some cold jelly on her small bump.

Nurse- Ok so this is your first scan is that correct?

Bayley- Yes and my first pregnancy 

Nurse- Ok, so what i'm going to check today is how far along you are and how the baby is. So just sit back and relax 

Bayley- Ok 

Bayley held a tight grip on Finn hand as the nurse began the scan. She laid there looking at Finn for most of the scan as he resured her everything will be fine.

Nurse- Ok Bayley and Finn if you look theres you little one 

Finn- Oh My God 

Bayley- That's My baby?

Nurse- Yes, Would you like to know how far along you are?

Bayley- Yes 

Nurse- Ok, as of today you are halfway through your Pregnancy. You are four and half month pregnant. also your baby has a very healthy a strong heartbeat, So good all round. 

Finn- So when can we find out the sex of the baby?

Nurse- that will be the next appointment. I'll give you two a minute and i'll leave your next appointment date at the front.

Finn-Thanks 

Bayley- Thank you 

Finn got up and hugged his wife who cried into his chest as they hugged.

Finn-What wrong?

Bayley- I was so sure she was going to tell me that Seth was the father.

Finn- But he not I am. And we can now live our life happy with this little one he said placing his hand on her small bump 

Bayley- Yeah we can she said before kissing and hugging him 

Elsewhere Cathy and Seth had just broken out of prison thanks to the help of their friend Baron Corbin busting them out

Baron- Where too now 

Cathy- To find Finn 

Seth- And Bayley 

Baron- Ok 

He pull away from the prison with Cathy and Seth in the back planning there next move for Finn and Bayley.

Later that Night

Bayley was sat on the bed rubbing her bump thinking about her scan earlier when At that moment the bathroom door opened and Finn came out and sat on the bed.

Finn-What you watching?

Bayley - Oh the office 

Finn- Great, and also -

Bayley- What?

Finn- You look beautiful 

Bayley- Thanks

Finn then started to place kisses on Bayley's neck whilst rubbing his hand up her inner thigh

Finn looked deeply into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her passionately, Bayley wrapped her arm around his neck they both let out a moan as the kiss intensified. Finn laid his wife down on the bed before untying the rope round her velvet robe, which exposed a black lacy bralette and panties. Finn bent down and kissed the top of her breasts and his hand started to massage her clit. After a few minutes of passionate kissing he broke the kiss and moved in between Bayley's legs, he started to kissed down her chest to her stomach before kissing her inner thighs. Finn removed her panties and pulled his boxers down exposing his erect penis.

Finn- You ready 

Bayley nodded 

Finn slowly pushed himself inside his wife filling her up completely, he started moving in and out of her as he reclaimed her lips. Each thrust increasing energy as he began pumping inside her, her hips moved in sync with his thrust inviting him in for more, she wrapped her feet round his rear end as he began to pick up speed.

Bayley- I need to Cum Finn

Finn-Cum for me

Bayley wrapped her arms underneath his arm and hold on to his shoulder tight as they both cum together. Bayley came undone and start convulsing under Finn's thrusts, kisses and his touch. He moan as he releases himself inside of Bayley's delicate flower, Finn pulls Bayley to him pressing his lip on to hers.

Finn-I love you

Bayley- I Love you too 

They both caressed and snuggled each other before Finn got up and when to the bathroom, Bayley was sat on the bed waiting for Finn to return when she heard what sound like glass smashing, she quickly got out of bed and put her panties back on before grabbing her robe and going to Investigate the noise. 

Finn came out of the bathroom to find Bayley not in bed, he called out for her before hearing a bloodcurdling scream coming from the lounge, Finn ran to where he heard the scream and was confronted by Seth holding Bayley Hostage with Cathy holding a knife up to Bayley's neck. As Finn was about to speak he was suddenly throw into the wall pillar in front of him, he looked up to see Baron Corbin standing over him.

OH MY GOD, What will Happen Next??? Has Baron Corbin teamed up with Seth and Cathy??? What Will happen to Finn, Bayley and her Unborn child??? Until Next Time xxxx