You Will Be Mine

Tonight was the final of MMC, Finn and Bayley were facing Aj and Charlotte. The two were nervous as they prepared to do their entrances.

Finn- Let go out there and kill it 

Bayley- Yes let Kill it and win

A little bit later 

Jojo- Here are your Winner of the MMC Finn Balor and Bayley 

Corey- See I told you Micheal that they would win 

Micheal- They shouldn't have one they just disgraced Aj and Charlotte 

Renee- Whatever I'm Happy for them 

Finn and Bayley celebrated in the ring hearing the fan cheer and chant, the pair hugged in the middle of the ring before Finn smiled at Bayley as he got down on one knee.

Finn- Bayley this partnership between us has been great for the MMC, I enjoyed every second of it and you. I don't want this partnership to end, I want it to last for eternity. Will you Marry me.

Bayley- Of Course i will she said before leaping into his arms 

Renee- Aww See thats true love and partnership 

Corey- Congrats to Finn and the soon to be Mrs Bayley Balor 

As Finn and Bayley went back to gorilla they were welcome with cheers from all there friends. Bayley kissed Finn before going back to the locker room to get ready for her meal with Finn to celebrate their win but more importantly their engagement. 

As Finn left gorilla he came across Sasha who walk towards him sarcastically clapping.

Finn- What do you want?

Sasha- Oh Nothing just congrats i suppose 

Finn- Well thanks

Sasha- Bayley a lucky lady she has you to love and protect her and I have my man to protect and  love me.

Finn- Who?

???- Ready to go Bossy. Hey Finn congrats man 

Finn-Thanks Roman

Sasha- See you around Finn 

Roman- See Ya give My congrats to Bayley 

Finn-Will do bye 

Elsewhere Bayley had just finished getting ready for her night out she was just applying the finishing touches to her makeup, when she heard the door open and shut. She didn't turned around as she though it was Finn but instead it was Seth. He stood by the door watching over Bayley waiting for her to turn around. when she did her smile immediately faded seeing Seth stood in front of her instead of Finn.

Bayley- Seth what are you doing here?

Seth- I need you in my life Bayley. Me and you were meant for each other, we were meant to be together 

Bayley- No we weren't There is no us Seth, There never has and there never will be because i'm marrying Finn 

Seth- You Can't Marry him he said walking closer to her 

Bayley- Oh and i'm just meant to follow what you tell me?

Seth- Yes You are because deep down you love me not Finn 

Bayley- I DON'T LOVE YOU 

Seth- You will love me very soon 

Seth looked into to her brown orbs he then pulled Bayley to him, pushing his mouth onto hers. Bayley was quick to push him off and slapped the taste out of his mouth, Seth stood there giggling before grabbing Bayley.

Bayley- LET ME GO 

Seth- Shh Just let this happen  

Seth then pushed Bayley down pinning her to the floor

Bayley- NO STOP, GET OFF ME  she screamed trying to escape 

Seth started by undoing her jeans and pulling them down her legs before ripped her panties off. He reached in between her legs But Bayley was quick and threw her entire body up trying head butting him but it was no use. Seth yanked her up by her shirt, ripping the shirt just with his sheer strength. His monstrous hands roughly rubbing up and down her body. As Seth Caressed her face with one hand whilst undid his trousers with the other, Bayley screamed out as Seth pinned her to the floor as he was getting ready to penetrate the hugger when Finn Speared Seth off of Bayley over to the overside of the room.

The two started to Brawl exchanging blows with each other, Suddenly the New Day and Gallows and Anderson came in to the locker room to break the two men apart. When the new day had gotten Seth out of the locker Room, Finn ran to his Fiancee Bayley to check if she was ok.

Finn- Are you alright, did he hurt you?

Bayley didn't response but she pulled him close to her hugging him before bursting in to tears in his arms as he held her.

Finn- Shh it over now, He won't ever come near you again.

Poor Bayley. What Will Happen Next??? Will Seth Return and hurt Bayley or Finn?? Will The happily engaged couple Have a happy wedding or a wedding from Hell?? Until Next Time xxx