This Is All Your Fault

Bayley went in and hugged Seth before she pulled away from the hug she kissed Seth on the cheek. He looked at Bayley and gazed into her eyes as she gazed into his as they slowly leaned closer to one another until their lips were almost touching. Seth gently grazed Bayley's lower lip with his lips before gently placing a kiss on her lips as he started kissing her slow and gentle. Bayley instantly melted in to the kiss and wrapped her arms round his neck as they locked into a passionate kiss. As the pair were locked in to the kiss they didn't realise halfway through them kissing Finn return back to the medics room.

He was Shocked and heartbroken when he saw Bayley the girl he loved kissing Seth Rollin, Finn turned and walked out the room. As Finn left the room Bayley broke the kiss and Pulled away for Seth who was smiling at her.

Bayley- I'm Sorry that shouldn't of happened 

She said as she ran out of the medics room and back to the locker room, Seth ran after her and tried to get her to open the door of the locker room.

Seth- Bayley, Talk to me please 

Bayley- Leave me alone 

Bayley heard Seth walk away from the door, she sat on the bench and felt sick and not just because of her head but she felt sick to her stomach because she kissed Seth which she knew was wrong and she felt so guilty but she couldn't help the fact that when she was kissing Seth all she could think about was Finn. 

Elsewhere after seeing Bayley kissing Seth, Finn was so devastated and heartbroken that he decided to go drown his sorrows in his local pub. 

Finn- Hey another pint please Mike 

Mike- Here, You ok mate?

Finn- Oh Fine i mean i caught the girl i love kissing her friend tonight 

Mike- Ooh that's rough sorry man. 

Finn- It fine she has every right i mean i did sleep with my ex who was her best friend behind her back.

Mike- But even so, if she loved you she wouldn't of kissed her friend 

Finn- Well i'm over it, I just wanna sit and drown my sorrows away 

One hour later 

Finn was Still at the pub drowning his sorrows, he was very drunk and his friend Mike had now refused to sell him any more alcohol.

Finn- Please just one more 

Mike- No Your wasted and you drunk 13 pints 

Finn- I'm not, Now give me a pint 

Mike- NO 

Finn- YOUR SUCH A BASTARD 

He Shouted before stumbling out of the Pub before making it back to the hotel he was staying at. As He stumbled through the hotel trying to his room he came across the one women who ruined his relationship Sasha Banks.

Sasha-Finn You look terrible. What Happen?

Finn- Bayley kissed Seth tonight she doesn't care about me anymore 

Sasha Hugged him before helping him to his room. When they got into his room,Finn collapsed on the bed while Sasha went to get him a glass of water.

Sasha- Here drink this

Finn- put it there he said pointing to the bedside dresser 

Sasha- Do you want me to stay with you 

Finn Sat up and looked and Sasha before laughing to himself before Sasha spoke "What" 

Finn- You think your so clever don't you

Sasha- Finn I don't know what your on about?

Finn- You don't. You want to stay with me tonight but not because you worried for my safe being and health ...

Sasha- Finn you don't think care about you?

Finn- No, You don't. YOU JUST WANT ME FOR YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURE 

Sasha- Finn, I don't Please Stop 

Finn- NO I WON't, BECAUSE YOU USED ME LAST TIME FOR SEX JUST SO YOU COULD BREAK UP MY RELATIONSHIP AND YOU AND BOBBY COULD BEAT US 

Sasha- You choose to stick your Irish dick in me. So you are as much to blame as i am for ending your relationship With Bayley.

Finn- GET OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM

Finn watched as Sasha stormed out of his room, After she had left Finn Screamed and pushed his Dresser with the glass of water on it over. All of a sudden Finn started to feel dizzy and felt his leg go under him before falling to the floor unconscious.

Bayley decided after kissing Seth, she felt so guilty about the kiss but it made her realise that she can't be without Finn considering that when she Kissed Seth all she could think about was Finn. She arrived on the floor Finn room was on as she approached his room she realised the door was open. Before she entered she went and knock on Luke Gallows door which was across from Finn's.

Luke- Hey Bayley you Ok?

Bayley- Yeah, I can to see Finn But his door is open 

Luke- Is anyone in there??

Bayley- I don't know

Luke went and walked into Finn Room with Bayley following close behind. No one was in his room just as they were about to leave Bayley spotted Finn face down on the floor unconscious, she ran over to him.

Bayley- Finn, Finn can you hear me 

Luke- I'll call an ambulance 

Bayley- Finn please wake up she said starting to cry 

What will Happen Next?? Will Finn Be Ok?? Will Bayley Finally forgive Finn and admit she still loves him?? Will Sasha be to blame for leaving Finn in that state ??? Until Next Time xxx