I'm Ready

It has been a few day since Finn was discharged from hospital, He was still feeling quite weak from the alcohol poisoning but he had Bayley by his side night and day to help him out. Bayley was getting ready to go to Raw when Finn came in the bedroom.

Finn- Can I ask you something?

Bayley- Yeah what is it?

Finn- Do you think its a good idea or not if i come with you to Raw tonight?

Bayley- Well it up to you but you do need to rest 

Finn- I know but i'm just so bored and they only so much lego that i can do before i begin to go insane. Plus I'm feeling a lot better now.

Bayley- Then come with Me.

Finn and Bayley Arrived at Raw together, Bayley had a match against Alicia fox Tonight. As she was walking to gorilla to go have her match Bayley bumped into Seth. 

Seth- Hey Bayley 

Bayley- Hey 

Seth- How are you?

Bayley- Good you?

Seth- yeah ok. Listen about the kiss last week I-

Bayley- Look Seth that was a mistake, I should of never kissed you i don't know what came over me 

Seth- Oh, Um Well this is Awkward. I was just going to see if you be up to go on a date but I guess that ruined now.

Bayley- Seth I'm so sorry, it just after what happen with Finn the other night and our kiss it made me realise I can't live without him.

Seth- So you back with Finn??

Bayley- Yeah 

Seth- Well don't be to upset when he dump you 

Bayley- Why would he?

Seth- Well he was with you when he cheated and fucked Sasha. I mean he'll soon dump you again when he tired of waiting to have sex with you. 

Bayley- He won't 

Seth- Well when he does and he will, There alway extra space in my bed for you.

Bayley- Seth Why don't you take your jealous attitude and fuck off.

After Raw was finished Finn and Bayley when back to Finn's room. Bayley couldn't stop thinking about the stuff Seth said to her. The pair were sat on the watching tv when Finn turned it off and turned to Bayley.

Finn- Ok what up? You've been sulking since we left Raw.

Bayley- I spoke to Seth earlier. He wanted to ask me out and when I said we were together, he started saying that your gonna dump me and the reason you fucked Sasha was because you could have sex with me.

Finn- Don't listen to him, I love you, 

Bayley- I know you do and that why-

Finn-Why what?

Bayley- I'm Ready

Finn- What as in ready ready?

Bayley- Yes

Their eyes met as Bayley pressed her lip against his with so much need and desire, as the kiss got more heated Bayley swung her leg over Finn topless torso straddling him before she began to grind her hip on his boxers making him grunt at the friction she was creating. As Finn reached the hem of her top he broke the kiss.

Finn- Are you sure you want to do this. He said sweetly with a little worry laced within his tone 

Bayley- I'm 100% sure 

She said before reclaim his lips and kissing him hard before Finn move his lips on to the sweet spot on her neck and began to suck, Bayley let out a moan as he smirked against her neck. He removed her top and slowly he thumbed her nipples rubbing in a small circular motion as she started to palm him through his boxers. 

Finn flipped them over gently laying Bayley down before kissing his way down her body until he reached her shorts. He pulled her short and panties off of her legs throwing her to the floor before climbing of the bed to take his boxers off. Bayley sat up and watched as his large manhood sprung out of his boxers, Bayley crawled to the end of the bed and began rubbing her hand up and down his length slowly. 

Finn rolled the condom over his length, before making steady eye contact with Bayley as she intertwined her hand with Finn's. As he climbed on top of her kissing her with such passion a small moan escaped her lips.

Finn-Are you sure your ready?

Bayley- Yes I need you Finn 

He nodded and slowly began to enter his tip, he saw Bayley face wince in pain he could tell she was trying to put on a brave face.

Finn- Listen, If you want me to stop will stop. Just tell me rather than me causing you pain and discomfort.

Bayley- No I'm Fine

Their hands were still intertwined as Finn entered Bayley she squeezed his hand at the feeling of him entering her sensitive and delicate flower. Bayley felt a small bit of pain run through her body as he pushed further into her but her pain soon mixed and became pleasure. Finn began to thrust slowly in and out of her, letting Bayley getting use to the feeling. Suddenly all the pain vanished and was instantly replaced with Pleasure, Bayley moaned his name out loudly.

Bayley- Go faster 

Finn began to thrust into to her at a fast pace, He soon started to thrust deeper in to her. He knew she was close to her climax just like as was he, he picked up the pace thrusting into her as fast a he could, he looked up at Bayley her eyes were completely shut. Her legs began shaking from the sensation coursing through her body, Her nails dug into his back causing Finn to moan as he pushed harder. She screamed out as her walls tightened around his member. Finn dug his fingers into her thighs as he spilled himself into the condom. their sweaty bodies fell on each other. Finn pulled out of Bayley and sat up discarding the used condom in the bin before he wrapped his arms round her and pulled her closer to him.

Finn- How was your first time?? 

Bayley- It was amazing, Thank you she said kissing him. I Love you

Finn- I Love you too 

Aww How sweet. What Will happen next??? What will be next For Baylor??? Will Seth continue to try and win Bayley Back??? Will Sasha Reappear again ???? Until Next Time xxx