¤TWENTY¤

Lily has been under the medic's watch for a week now

      Lily has been under the medic's watch for a week now. She has yet to wake up from her sleep. The problem is that the lions are starting to actually move in on the Lynx Kingdom and there is no one calling the shots. I've refused to leave her hospital room for the time she has been in here. Even now, I sit beside her bed, waiting for the moment her eyes will flutter open. I can't believe I let her get stabbed. The very person I swore to protect with my life.
      She will be fine.. Fern said in a reasuring manner.
      We can only hope for the best. I answered, letting out a sigh. I leaned against the wall across from her hospital bed.
      "Who did it?" I jumped to my feet as her horse voice ripped through the silence. I was beside her in a second's notice, helping her sit up and drink from a plastic cup. "How long have I been out? What did I miss?"
      "You've been unconscious for a week, Lily. The Lion Kingdom is starting to move into the Lynx territory and your attempted murderer has been sentenced to a life of torture." I watched her eyes start to blaze in anger when I told her about the lions. She sat all the way up without even a flinch from pain. I tried to persuade her to lay back down, but she ignored me and took some clothes to get dressed in the bathroom. I stood at the room exit patiently and walked beside her as she started toward her office. "We do as you order, ma'am."
      "Send half our military to Lynx's aid." I nodded to her order, not questioning it and took off the go and message the warriors.

      I watched Trevor take off in a weird direction and I made myself a call to the one advisor I trusted

      I watched Trevor take off in a weird direction and I made myself a call to the one advisor I trusted. He used to help father all the time and kept several secrets. He was in my office minutes later. "I've ordered aid to the lynx, as you may already know, but I need you to cover for me." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and a small smile appeared on my lips. "I will be joining the fight.. But I know that no one will be allowing me go in fear I'll get hurt again. I refuse to sit back as my warriors risk their lives. You will say that I want to be alone in my rooms and will only speak to you.. I am not only giving you a secret, but also the power over the kingdom. Can you handle that?"
      A grin appeared on his lips and his eyes twinkled with delight. "Of course, your majesty! It would be an honor!"
      "Good. I have to get ready now. Don't fail me, friend." I took off towards my room, ready to get things situated. I slipped on my armor and placed my two blades in the holders on my back. They looked like an X when in the correct place. I attached my matching hooded cape and made my way to the stables next. To the horses. When I got there, guards prepared their own horses. I grabbed my father's warhorse, seeing it had recognized me some how. I saddled and put needed supplies in Tali's saddlebags.
      Everyone was outside in formation, Trevor in the lead. I was in the second row, watching as Trevor rallied his troops. I kept my head down every time his eyes would sweep over the crowd. He would never agree to me coming with and, so, I won't tell him I am. Not yet at least. He turned around and the hundreds of warriors set off toward the Lynx territory.

      The first stop we had to take for the night was in the Forbiddon Forest. Don't let the name fool you. I've read up on it. Everything they say about the place is lies, myths. I set up my tent farther away from others, making me as secluded as I had wished for. No one noticed that I didn't belong or that I had my father's stallion. I should probably do something about that when we get back. I was nomming on a peace of chicken leg, which was the shared meal of the day, when I heard approaching footsteps.
      "Lily?"
      Well... Sh*t.

Short one, sorry 'bout that! At least I updated, right? :P 1K views~! Thank y'all!

Enjoy and have a great day/night!