¤SEVEN¤

I glared into his own glaring eyes. No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to growl at me. "Watch it, wolf. I don't know. Tell me when you find out" I tried my best to keep my voice low for the sleeping man, but Blake woke up any way.
     "What's going on?" He mumbled, obviously half asleep. He rubbed his eyes, looking between me and Axel in confusion.
     I glared at Axel even harsher, and I think he flinched too. "He thinks I'm lying about knowing who my 'poisoner' is. And he is making it seem like it is a bad thing that I was saying no." I hated throwing others under the bus, but I had to.
     Pain shot through my spine and, on instinct, gripped the edges of the hospital bed. I grit my teeth too, closing my eyes. Then it started making it's way up my body and it took all my might not to scream. It slowly reached my neck and I growled. I couldn't tell what was happening. The pain was causing my claws to come out, ripping into the bed. My head seemed to be under immense pressure. This time I screamed out, clasping my head in my hands even with my claws digging into my scalp. I barely registered that I had broke through the restraints. I felt like ripping my hair out, the pain being excruciating. I started slamming my head against the bed in attempt to get the pain to stop. It was driving me insane.
     "Make it stop!" I screamed out. Someone made me stay on the bed instead of slamming my head and I struggled under their grasp. People took my arms and legs to stop me from moving. I let out one more scream before I went blank once again.

     I woke up once, but this time in a new place. I looked around to see that people were everywhere. Leader, Alpha, Axel, Blake, Scarlet, and many doctors. Leader and Alpha were discussing in a corner. Scarlet looked as though she was praying and Blake was joining her. Axel sat in a chair looking at the ground and fiddling with his hands.
     "When... When did you get here, Scar?" I asked with my raspy voice, pushing a weak smile her way.
     "Oh thank goodness!" Scarlet squealed, coming and giving me a hug so tight that I couldn't breath. "We thought you might not make it." She was starting to tear up.
     I shrugged slightly, "It's just... Ain't my... Day.." She laughed quietly, pulling away. Blake and Axel came to my hospital bed's side, followed by Leader and Ace. "You guys.. Don't look happy.. To see me." I said to the boys. Each of them were frowning and kept glancing at each other which made me frown as well.
     "You had side effects from the poison. We were worried and are on edge just in case it happens again." Growled Blake.
     "I'm all good." I tried to get up, but restraints on the bed, that I hadn't noticed yet, held me down. There were restraints below my shoulders, around my waist, on my wrists, and ankles. "What the hell? Let me out!" I started to pull at the restraints, trying to get out. There were too many holding me down and I wasn't going to be trapped alike this without trying to fix it.
     "You almost killed yourself. We can't take any risks." Said Leader matter-a-factly. This only made me struggle more. I hate being trapped, no matter the reason.
     "Let me out!" I said more frantically. I was struggling so much that the straps were starting to scratch at my skin, leaving red marks. "You can't trap me like this! I can't be stuck here like this!"
     "Calm down, Lily! Your not trapped. It's for your own safety." Said Scarlet, looking worried once more at the state I was in once again.
     I couldn't help it. I transformed to my tiger form, making the straps snap against my size. Once free, I tranformed back. I stood up, looking for my clothes to switch out for the hospital gown. I grabbed what I think was my clothes before the poison, going to the bathroom and changing. I walked out of the bathroom, then the room, then the pack hospital building. I went back to my room at the pack house. I flopped onto my bed, done with today.. And poison.

     Ten minutes later, there is a knock on the door to my room. "Nobody is home. Come back tomorrow." I said into my pillow, trying to sleep. I was so unbelievably tired even though I had slept a lot due to the poison.
     "Doesn't work on me." Said a voice that belonged to Scarlet. I knew wasn't only her though, I could hear other feet shuffling on the other side of the door and could smell the wolf and tiger scent.
     "I had to try. Now go away so I can sleep. It's midnight already." I grumbled, but I knew they could hear me.
     Wait.. Apparently they didn't, because they came in! I growled warning, hiding under my covers to keep them away. Someone hopped up and sat on my back. Judging by the voice, it was Scarlet because she said, "Hm.. I wonder where Lily is."
     "Me too." Said Blake as he started jumping on my bed. I could hear Axel chuckling at the door way to my room.
     "I hate you all." I said, but I couldn't help the smile gracing my lips. I rolled off my bed, getting out from under Scarlet. I stood and I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. "What do you guys want?"
     Blake jumped to the ground, Scarlet standing up too. They all stood in front of me with huge grins on their faces. Axel started the conversation, "So... We felt bad for 'trapping' you..."
     You better be. Azael growled in my head and I was glad I could hear her again.
     Then Blake continued, "And we started thinking of ways to make it up to you.."
     "So we're taking you out on the town!" Scarlet finished, being completely happy about this. I, on the other hand, didn't think this was such a good idea. They all looked at me with hopeful eyes.
     I rolled my eyes, not being able to let them down.  "I don't see how that could go wrong." I smiled at them, but my gut was telling me this was a bad idea. I could only hope that this will go alright...
     We can only hope.
     Mhm.

A few of the main characters and their other forms

A few of the main characters and their other forms. It was the closest I could get, but I hope you like them! Are they what you pictured?

 It was the closest I could get, but I hope you like them! Are they what you pictured?