Chapter 5

Ron's POV

I woke up feeling very refreshed after - for once - a good nights sleep, which contained no nightmares about baby vomit and changing nappies. I stretched my arms and opened my eyes, and looked at something that Harry called an 'alarm clock'. Damn! It was 8:30 in the morning!

I quickly scrambled out of bed not knowing what to do first in my hurry to get ready. I knew I wouldn't have time to get breakfast but I still had to get ready as fast as lightening. I grabbed some of my books from under my bed that I would need for the day: Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures... Potions! Oh bloody hell, I'd forgotten to do the homework! That's my lunch gone as well.

I then ran to my uniform that was folded in the middle of the room. I hurriedly got dressed putting on my trousers and was just grabbing my shirt when a piece of parchment fluttered to the floor.

Abandoning my shirt I bent down and picked up the parchment and read through it, recognising Harry's handwriting straight away. I laughed at the wittiness of the first line, but my face fell, just as the parchment had before, realising that he had heard Hermione in History of Magic yesterday.

But the thing is, this is none of Harry's business.

But I had to warn Draco. But when? And how?

I then remembered that I had to be at Herbology in 10 minutes and that I was standing in my room shirtless freaking out over a piece of parchment... Nice one Ron.

I shoved the rest of my clothes on, not bothering to tuck my shirt in to my trousers or pulling my collar in the right direction once I had put my jumper on. I grabbed my cloak and school bag and bolted of the dormitory still in a dilemma over what to say to my best mate.

*2 days later*

Hermione's POV

Draco had been right during that History of Magic lesson, I had vomited later that day in Transfiguration.

But ever since I had only vomited once... Finally things might be looking up.

Apart that I was pregnant.

I didn't know who the father was.

And I'm supposed to be the brightest witch of my age.

No big deal.

It was Friday evening, Ron and Harry had gone to Quidditch Practise - even though they had no more games left to play, it was beyond me why they still had to go especially with exams coming up soon - so me, Liam and Zayn were sitting in the middle of the Common Room revising... Or Zayn promised he was, but me and Liam knew that he wasn't.

"Louis is so lucky that he never had to do this," Liam said, sighing, poring over a Divination book that describes what all the symbols mean to do with tea leaves.

"It's not that bad, just do what I'm doing," Zayn replied.

Me and Liam both glared at him.

"Alright, alright, I'll do something," He pushed his wand to the other side of the table to stop the distractions.

In a way these two reminded me of Ron and Harry. Ron would be like Zayn always not bothering to do the work and hoping it would go alright in the end, and Liam was like Harry, always complaining but knowing that the work had to be done to achieve success.

Eventually Harry returned to the Common Room... Alone.

"Where's Ron?" I asked instinctively.

"Still at the Pitch. Can I have a word with you?" he asked.