Chapter 4

Draco's POV

It was Tuesday morning, History of Magic. Hermione as usual was late for class, but that was to be expected so this week I attempted to help and got some notes out that we may use this lesson, and sat and waited for her to arrive.

This morning when she finally arrived she looked a lot better than she usually did. Her face glowed and she smiled as she came in to the room, instead of her usual grimace.

She dumped her bag on the desk and sat down lightly on to the chair, "I wasn't sick this morning," she sighed with contentment.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but you'll probably be sick later," I answered, pushing the project toward her.

"Thank you for pointing that out, but I had realised that myself," she got the project and started working on it, teaching me things that I had never known before, she is a much better teacher than that old ghost.

The end of the lesson came too quickly. I got the project and shoved it in my bag, Hermione said maybe next week we would have to start meeting up so we could finish it, considering her lack of attendance in lessons. As soon as we were dismissed she skipped over to Weasley and wrapped her arms around his neck, whispering something in his ear, he grinned, and they kissed.

I couldn't stand to watching it.

It seemed neither could Potter.

"Ron," we said in sync. Harry and Hermione looked stunned that I wanted to speak to him, but he knew what was coming.

"I better go and see what Malfoy wants, I'll see you next lesson," he muttered dejectedly, putting up an act, making them think we aren't helping each other.

"I'll wait for you," offered Potter.

"Nah, go with Hermione," Weasley waved them off, and they both left the classroom.

"So," I said, waiting for him to speak.

"So?" He questioned, looking blankly at me.

"Have you spoken to her about not keeping the baby?"

"Oh, that," I rolled my eyes, he was so thick... Nearly as bad as Crabbe and Goyle, but not on their level yet, "Yea,"

"The outcome?"

"She's keeping it,"

"Why didn't you try?!" I slammed my hand down on the desk in frustration.

"Not like you could have done any better, I've done everything Malfoy!" by his tone I actually believed every word he said, he had tried, and I couldn't do any more than he could.

"Am I only person that knows still?"

"Yes, and I would like to keep it that way," he responded fiercely.

"Don't worry about me, mate, I'm not saying a word,"

"Good," and he left the room without another word. In some ways I want to help them, but in others ways I feel as though I shouldn't be sticking my nose in to other people's business... But I guess that is what I'm good at...

Harry's POV

I was walking to the Common Room that evening after dinner by myself, the rest of my friends had left before me, I'd wanted some time alone.

Ron and Hermione still are acting funny and being very secretive, I can't get a word out of either of them, and it hurts... I'm their best friend.

You know what else hurts? I think Draco Malfoy knows. That means Ron or Hermione have told Draco even though Ron hates him and Hermione is over him, they have gone to him instead of me. But I have found out something: