Chapter 12.

“She did look drop dead gorgeous.” – Omar Zohair, Gravity.

Chapter 12.

Note: A lot of people have been saying that this story is going by slow and isn’t getting right to the point, well let me tell you that you guys would complain even if it was going fast. People just can’t be happy and go with the flow, can they? They have to make the other person think he’s a failure or that he’s doing something wrong. I’m not going to change the story just because some of you want me to finish it fast. I’m going to write it the way I planned it. Do you know how hard it is to plan a story and then put it into words? For once, this is my request to you, for once appreciate someone or their work. Go to any of your favorite author’s profile and tell them how much you love their work. Do it. It wouldn’t hurt to make someone feel special.

So again, I’m not changing the story. If it’s going slow, it’ll go slow because that’s how I planned it. I’m really sorry if you want it otherwise. I’m sorry if I sound rude but comments like these are really starting to get on my nerves lately. I used to ignore them but I can’t and won’t anymore. And then these same people complain when someone complains about them or their work. Honey, what goes around, comes around. I hope I made my point clear.

And to the people, who love my story and read it no matter how slow the plot, know that I love you with all my heart. And you will always be special to me. Thankyou so much.

Happy reading! J

☮ Omar Zohair ☮

“Safa?” I asked.

“Yeah. How are you Omar?” she asked. I was confused. I had no idea Safa will call me.

“I’m good and you?” I replied. It looked like people were sitting beside her and they were laughing. My sixth sense turned on and after a while of focusing and bringing back my memories, I realized it wasn’t Safa.

It was Hafsa.

“So Safa, you were going to tell me something when I called you yesterday? Are you going to say something now?” I tested her. There was silence at the other end.

“Um… yeah. You know what forget it. So what were you doing?” she quickly changed the topic. I laughed.

“Hey Hafsa”, I said and then there was a sudden eruption of laughter behind her.

“Dang it. Omar, how did you know it was me?” She asked.

“Because you lied”, I told her.

“What? When?”

“I didn’t even talk to Safa yesterday.”

“Oh.. my bad”, she said apologetically. The rest of the phone call she told me about her trip and asked me if we were coming to meet them at Uncle Ahmed’s house. I sighed. “Of course we are”, I replied.

A squeaky ‘eee’ escaped her lips.

“That means Safa has to look extra gorgeous”, she said. I remained silent. “Not that she needs anything to be gorgeous. She has natural beauty”, she continued.

“Sure”, I replied.

After a few more hi and hellos, we finally hung up. We were having dinner at uncle Ahmed’s tonight. As a kid, I loved to go to his house but now I hated it. The more I could avoid Safa, the happier I’d be.