Chapter 23.

"Can I marry him oh my God." – Hafsa, Gravity.

Chapter 23.

☻Safa Muhammad ☻

2 days later, I was discharged and sent home. Being able to sleep on my own bed felt so amazing and comfortable.

"Welcome back sweetie," my mom said as she tucked me into bed just like the old days. She kissed my forehead.

"I love you mama," I told her. She smiled and left the room. I put myself to sleep for a quick and complete recovery.

_

It had now been a week since I came back from the hospital and I was feeling a lot better. I had also started walking down the stairs frequently so my legs didn't feel so weak and jelly-like.

Hafsa, Haya, and Zahra sat beside my bed staring at me. I had my eyes closed but I could feel their stares at me.

"What is it you annoying professionals?" I spoke with my eyes closed.

"We are kind of bored," Haya spoke. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "So?" I said.

"Maybe we can go out for smoothies and fries. What do you say Mrs. Future Zohair?" Hafsa spoke to me with a playful smirk on her face.

"I would have agreed much happily if you didn't add the last part to your sentence. Now I am not going," I turned my back towards her.

"Ugh Safa. You gotta stop being one of those old-fashioned shy fiancés who can't hear their future man's name without blushing," Hafsa said without any hesitation.

"Check my face!" I told her. "Do you see any blush?" I asked.

"That reaction alone is a blush," said Hafsa, wiggling her eyebrows. I picked up my pillow and threw it at her.

"Say that one more time!" my anger wasn't a joke at the moment. I was literally boiling up inside. Omar's name made me angry. How could I tolerate him my whole life?

"All right Safa! Calm down!" Hafsa said. I sighed. I wish Omar didn't exist. His existence had ruined my life.

"Come on girls. Maybe she needs some space," Hafsa gave me an eye and all three of them left my room. I buried my face into my pillow and started crying. I made sure no one could hear my voice so I muffled it in the pillow. I cried so much that my head started hurting. I didn't know what to do. I had no idea where my life was going right now. I was having the worst moments of my life and unfortunately, I could do nothing about it. I was helpless—again.

I constantly cried for 15 minutes. 15 minutes later, I put my head up and stared at my reflection on my dressing table's mirror. My eyes were red and swollen. My nose was red and I had dry tear marks on my cheek. I wiped my tears away but I couldn't stop crying. Every time I thought about how I had to spend my life with Omar, the person who actually tried to kill me, I couldn't relax and or feel happy.

What will happen of me? I swear if it wasn't haram, I would have commited suicide right after my engagement.

I couldn't believe how good of an actor Omar could be. One second he can kill somebody and another one, he could turn the person caring about the same person the most. How could he be two-faced? His dual roles had reached the point where nobody could even think bad about him or his intentions. Except the people who could read his eyes and mind of course. I didn't study psychology but in Omar's case, I didn't need to. I had it all figured out at first sight. He was evil. Hammad was right. But unfortunately, again, I could do nothing about it.