NOT AN UPDATE..... BUT PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT!!

Salams all!

Ok so first and foremost, I'm sorry for getting your hopes high but this is not an update. I just want to explain something really serious n something a lot of people have been criticizing this story for ALOT!!!!

FORCED MARRIAGE.

Yes, this story shows two people being forced for marriage but I've told you all SEVERAL TIMES that it is just A STORY! People have been thinking I'm not aware of the fact that Islam is against forced marriages. FYI, I AM AWARE OF IT!!!! I was born a Muslim Alhumdulillah n I know that Muslims can't force anyone to marry any one.

THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.

There's a reason it's called a STORY! Stories don't always have to be accurate or according to Islam. This is not the book of fiqh. IT IS A """"FICTIONAL"""" STORY!!!!!!

AGAIN, STORIES ARENT ALWAYS ACCURATE AND ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing.

I have mentioned in the beginning of the story that Safa and Omar's family aren't very Islamic. They won't care about the littlest Islamic detail, will they?

So for the last time, I AM AWARE THAT FORCED MARRIAGE IS HARAAM AND I JUST TURNED IT IN A STORY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A REALLY INTERESTING STORY PLOT.

So yeah. Stop pointing out to me the Islamic quotes about marriages n just enjoy the story. Why? Oh I don't know maybe because it's just a FICTIONAL STORY.

Nobody is being forced in real life. (As long as I know)

N I'm not pointing out anyone in specific. This is just a general thought because I got very frustrated because of some comments lately.

Other than that, I appreciate everyone who's actually reading the story plot n focusing on the real story instead of becoming my Islamic studies teacher. I love you guys... Thankyou so much!

W/Salam ,

BritishHolic