Chapter 19

The trio entered the Bates Motel, in a clandestine manner as though trekking through the rolling grasslands of an utterly parched savanna. (Y/N), Michael and Ghostface creeped in as quietly as they could. Seemingly, all the inhabitants were cooped up in their specifically allocated rooms. The downstairs lights were off; the ambience was one of a ghostly silence.

"So...when are you thinking of killing them?" Ghostface whispered.

As per usual, he was intent on knowing all about (Y/N)'s plans for revenge. He liked hearing about it because of how much it reminded him of her father.

"Tomorrow," (Y/N) whispered back.

"How are you getting there?"

"I don't know,"

(Y/N) hadn't really thought it through as she was just content and happy at the possibility of vengeance. She hadn't sat down, planned, plotted or schemed her pathway to revenge.

Now she couldn't seem to take her mind off it. The logistical topic of her retribution. It was now nagging her mind.

Questions like the travel there? It's not as though she could just drive there, (that obviously wasn't an option).

Public transportation was a no go, given how she had decamped and evaded police capture. She couldn't walk there either as it was simply too far.

"How do I get there?" (Y/N) wondered aloud.

"Michael can take you!" Ghostface cried (a bit too loudly).

"I'm not going to take you," Michael said.

"That's what you said last time," Ghostface retorted. "She wants to get revenge Mikey! Why are you against that!"

"I'm not against it and stop calling me that."

"Then why won't you take her?" Ghostface demanded, placing his hands on his hips.

"Because I'm not going to act as her personal chauffeur each and every single time she seeks revenge."

"Dude, she's not old enough to drive yet."

"Guys, guys, I just want to get my revenge on three low life maggots. I'm thinking to kill all three infected parasites tomorrow night, that's it! After which I won't be heading back to that suburb again." (Y/N) interfered.

"Fine." Michael declared before walking away.

"I'm retreating to my room," (Y/N) announced, making her way upstairs to her bedroom; leaving Ghostface alone downstairs.

"I'm offended...everyone just left me." Ghostface sighed.

The following day, (Y/N) had devoted the majority of her time mapping out her landmark reprisal.

Stage One: was to coax Michal (about 3pm) to convey her to the school environs but not so close as to be detected;

Stage Two: upon arrival, (Y/N) could covertly conduct a furtive recognisance in order to identify Lucas, Scarlett and Sherry;

Stage Three; she'd then 'dog their trail' as law enforcement agents say. In doing so, she'd learn the address of each microbial entity;

Stage Four: wait until nightfall;

Stage Five: strike without mercy.

She already had her mask and had gotten her weapon of choice (a very large, super sharp, robust, strong chef's knife), from the kitchen.

(Y/N) glanced over at the digital clock perched on the edge of her bed sitter, it displayed 2:20pm.

She decided to change as she'd have to leave within ten minutes.