Chapter 14

(Y/N) tried opening her eyes but her eyelids were agglutinated with dried rheum. She eventually succeeded and proceeded to sit up.

She gently rubbed her eyes before doing her best to, thoroughly inspect her surroundings. She was in an unfamiliar bedroom, nestled in bed and tucked under a duvet.

However, (Y/N) soon came to the realisation that she wasn't alone in the room. That same man she had seen previously in the alley was now standing at the other end of the bedroom.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! LET ME GO!" (Y/N) screeched, jumping out of the bed and then running towards the bedroom door.

"What the f**k! Didn't anyone explain anything to her?" A voice spoke.

(Y/N) turned to her side to find the source of the voice. The brief oration belonged to a red-haired male doll sitting on the floor.

Scars were embedded within the plastic-like flesh coating his face. He had robin egg blue eyes and his medium length hair, was a dark shade of ginger. He was wearing a striped red, green, blue and grey shirt accompanied with dark blue overalls which had the words 'Good Guys' printed on the front in red letters

"Did you just...?" (Y/N) began, inching towards the doll.

"You bet the f**k I did!" The doll said, turning to (Y/N).

"THIS ISN'T REAL! IT'S JUST A DREAM! THIS ISN'T REAL!" (Y/N) cried, pinching herself in the arm.

"Chucky! Don't scare the poor girl!"

(Y/N) methodically swivelled around and observed yet another doll.

This one was a female adorned with vinyl blonde hair and was precariously perched on the bed. Her hair was shoulder length and complimented with sea-foam coloured evasive eyes. She was dressed in what resembled a traditional bride's gown, ice white cantankerously supported with a death-black coloured ruminant hide jacket. Her elongated nails were painted with a 'don't mess with me' glossy ebony. A golden necklace hung around her neck, with letters that said 'Tiff'. Similar in fashion style to Mr. T from the bygone era of the A-team.

"Sweet face, are you alright?" The female doll asked.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" (Y/N) yelled out.

(Y/N) burst out of the bedroom and just as she was about to continue running, she found herself in a hallway.

What the hell was going on? She had earlier run away from the police, as an orphan and a fugitive!

Not only that but now she was kidnapped by a man in a white mask!

She had just seen two dolls that were alive!

Was this all a dream? Perhaps, she would wake up to find herself back in the alleyway, under the municipal dumpster.

Her rampaging thoughts were unceremoniously adjourned as she found herself spear diving, stumbling and then inevitably landing in a heap on the floor.

She looked up to find one of the figures that had appeared in her dream. More specifically, the one that identified himself as 'Hannibal'.

"W-who...?" (Y/N) started but was interrupted when Hannibal spoke.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?"

"No! I'm not okay! You...you...have to help me! There was a big man with a white mask and a chef's knife and...h-he kidnapped me! And brought me here! I have to get back to my old suburb!" tears began rolling down (Y/N)'s face.

"(Y/N) darling, you need to calm down. How about you come down to the kitchen with me, I can make us some tea and I'll explain everything. How does that sound?" Hannibal suggested.