Chapter 15

Purposefully exaggerating the slow opening of her eyelids, (Y/N) observed the circumambience to be blisteringly dry, hot and unbearable.  The scorching wave of heat was pronounced and very apparent, as though thrusting its emanation upon her.  Then there was the chaotic mess of intertwined and tangled metal pipes.  She knew where she was.  She'd dreamt about its location previously.  She was in a boiler room.  In fact, it was the same boiler room where she'd previously met Freddy Krueger.

(Y/N) instantly remembered how Hannibal mentioned that her father was good friends with the 'slashers'.  Perhaps she should seek out Freddy.  In doing so, she could ask Freddy that question.  Whether he'd seen her father before his passing.

She'd found Freddy before in her dream, so she clearly had the ability to do it again.  However, there was something missing in the equation...What was it? What was the actual process to finding Freddy in a dream? Would she have to aimlessly wander around the shemozzle of a boiler room? Would she have to call out his name in vain? Surely, he'd make his presence felt one he knew she was searching for him or she heard him.

"Freddy...

Freddy Krueger...

Hellooooo...

Freddy, are you here?" (Y/N) called out.

She began to walk, pacing the various connecting passage-ways of the rabbit warren like boiler room.  The covering surface layer of the concrete seemed to exacerbate the heat by retaining the ambient temperature.  As (Y/N) walked, her feet, in effect began to burn, cook and blister.  Not peripheral neuropathy of her feet but actual burning stemming from the concrete.  However, as a token remedy, the more (Y/N) walked the less her feet burned and hurt.

"Freddy...

Hello Freddy...

Freddy!" (Y/N) yelled.

Suddenly, (Y/N) saw a girl in the distance, she had shoulder length dirty-blonde wavy hair.  She was clad with a light blue coloured night gown overtly smudged with a combination of grit, grime and dirt.  True tears emanating from the corner of her eyes had formed cascading contours running down her perfectly formed photogenic cheeks.

Freddy's spontaneous appearance behind the mysterious girl caused her to shudder with fright.  In a dastardly manner, Freddy exposed his right hand with the ever distinctly prominent finger knives.  The girl let out a blood-curdling scream as Freddy heinously slashed the side of her face.  Her natural human response was to flinch.  This reaction didn't inhibit her plummeting down to her knees.

"Please! Let me go!" The girl begged.

"Welcome to my world b**ch!" Freddy exclaimed.

Freddy let out an iniquitously villainous cackle as he depressed his abominable finger blades into her heart.  Her brown eyes widened before she stooped into a heap, with her eyes still open wide.  Blood was gushing out from her wounds as she lay lifeless and dead.

Normally, (Y/N) would've felt uneasy.  She would've started crying.  But for some reason, she remained calm.  In fact, she didn't seem the least bit perturbed by the sight.  She strode over to Freddy.

"Freddy Krueger?"

"What the f**k are you doing here?" Freddy snapped, facing (Y/N).

"I don't know, I just found myself here."

"Well what do you want?"

"I want to ask you about my father,"

"Your...father?"