Forgiveness

Wow! I am soooo unbelieveably sad at the closing of this story! I mean, it has a happy ending, but it has been a definite joy to write, and I hate for it to end!

A HUGE thanks to all my fans, those who had even considered reading my story, or any of my works for that matter. Your support is what has motivated me when I felt like giving up, kept me posting, even when I didn't think I had the words in me :)

Please, please please! Vote and comment if you like this last chapter! I don't ask much, it's just a click :) Even if you just type a smiley (Like this :)) I will at least know that you read liked what you read!! *HINT: Sometimes I check out my fan's work too, just to let them know that I'm thankful for their support :)*

I hate to keep typing like this, but I'm really having a rough time ending this story! As with my others that I've finished, I would like to thank my most loyal fans:

@RoyaleDecember

@OMGGuyLOL

@Eclipse3318

@McCreeryChick4

@AndreAlive

Thank you guys for your support!

Here is the FINAL chapter! :)

 P.S:

As of 9 / 18 / 12- I have started a new novel- a spin-off from Lost in a Memory! If you've enjoyed this, you will probably like Remembering. I've taken Olivia's story or rape and decided to elaborate on that! So if you liked this, check out Remembering on my page :) Thanks in advance for your support! :)

Chapter 30- Forgiveness

                Kaylen-

                The memory of that night pierced my heart again: the very night, only a few days ago, when Taylor had created a fake fight with me to avoid the paparazzi’s eye. I’d known even then that it was of no use for him to lie, but as I stared at the magazine cover by the register in Food Lion, it still threatened to overtake me. On the cover of Tiger Beat magazine, there stood Taylor and I by the lake. Two different pictures of us were there… one where I was enveloped in his arms, kissing him. The memory of that seemed distant, far too distant to have been true. The other photo was me shoving him in the chest, his look of horror posted in a magnifying glass below.

                The title of the article read: “Taylor Lautner Breaks Heart While on Vacation!”

                Breaking my heart? It was more likely that I’d broken his. Yesterday, the painful memory of sending him purposefully back on that plane to California made me choke back tears again. It must have been a million times that I’d held back my heart-break, but I knew that I’d done the right thing. A celebrity needed another celebrity, Taylor needed Taylor Swift, and I needed to move on. I couldn’t bring myself to stay mixed up in his world anymore, no matter how much I loved him.

                My mom pulled the rest of the groceries from the cart and placed them on the counter to check out. I would have helped, had my mind not been suddenly racked by the photos on the magazine. She saw the cover and understood my panic, went on with checking out at the register. I followed her out of the store, the look of sheer shock pasted on my face.

                My mother, thank goodness for her, didn’t speak the rest of the way home. She must have known that my mind needed time to clear itself, to erase the memory of Taylor as he’d once done to me. I cringed inwardly at that thought… though I’d forgiven him… I needed more grace to really forget the memory of his carelessness.