A Chance Meeting

guys! This is prolly the most bestest chapter ever!~!! It reveals soo much! :)

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way against Taylor Lautner or his actions. I have fabricated everything about his personality, including the reason for the break up. The specific details and actions ARE MADE UP! Things such as the break up, the movies, etc. are REAL.

Enjoy and thank you so much, dedicated fans!! :)

Chapter 24- A Chance Meeting

Taylor’s P.O.V

            I really needed some new sweats. Badly. I mean, how long had it been since I’d bought a pair of sweatpants? A few weeks probably. And that was saying something. I always had clothes on hand. Never have to wear the same pair twice in a month. Or at least, that’s what my mom told me. I made a mental note to stop in Aeropostale once the plane landed and snatch me a pair. Maybe drop in Nike store and buy some new Air Jordans? Sounded cool to me.

            But for now, I was stuck on this crap of a flight. Horrible seating. Awful looking flight attendants. Couldn’t even spare a few cute girls on this crap box? Nah… The world was so cruel. My mom looked at me and smiled. I gave her a ‘back off’ glance and checked to make sure no one was watching. There was nothing worse than a sentimental mom… in public, anyway.

            Across the aisle, a kid sat next to his dad, smiling like an idiot. He couldn’t be younger than twelve or thirteen. He was playing Angry Birds on his iPod and seemed to be enjoying it exceedingly. His dad sat next to him, laughing away at the kid when his eyes bugged out from losing. Dad put his arm around the kid and kept on laughing. It was so snuggly it made me sick.

            My mom was watching, too. Oh boy. She turned to me. “I remember when you and your father did that. Only, it wasn’t Angry Birds… it was Uno Attack.”

            “Ugh… I don’t remember that, Mom.”

            “Well, you and your father were sitting at the kitchen table-”

            “Mom, I’m really tired. Can we talk about this later?” I gave her a contended glare and turned to face the window. There was never a better time to get some shut-eye.

            “That’s what you always say,” I heard her mumble before I stuck ear buds in my ears.

            I remembered the way her kiss felt. The smile she gave me when she pulled away. Our eyes locking as she stepped up onto her porch, never wanting, never daring to look away. I remembered the next time we met up at the park. The little expression she had when she walked up to me. The way she hugged me and rubbed her hand on my back softly.

            Taylor Swift had been my life.

            Or, at least, a big part of it. There was this feeling, always, of her leaving me. It hadn’t left since the say we’d started dating. But it was an empty fear.

            In some respects, I thought that there was no way I could be lucky enough to keep this girl. There wasn’t a hope in my world that could make me interesting, cute, or smart enough for her to want me. That was a problem within itself: insecurity. It was cause for my fear of loss.

            The ego of mine, of course, caught me. One day, a few weeks into our relationship, I had a sudden thought. I was staring at myself in the mirror, getting ready for a date with this wonderful girl. It suddenly occurred to me who I was. I was Taylor Lautner. Dubbed teen’s favorite. I was ‘hott’, sexy, beautiful. All of this was said about me. So how could I, Taylor Daniel Lautner, not keep a girl? The fear, after that, died down a great deal. I wasn’t afraid of her leaving… I was just afraid she wouldn’t love me for me.