Chapter 1

Levi's POV

We're finally done packing and are on our way back to safety of the walls. From what I've seen these new recruits will do well on their expeditions, I'm proud of them but I'll never say that out loud. If I'm correct we should be in Sina by sundown but of course nothing goes according to plan.

A sudden burst of light appeared completely knocking some people off their horses. I blinked rapidly to get my sight back and when it did I honestly wished I stayed blind, there was a 15 meter titan (I forgot how tall Annie's titan was LOL) with no skin running at full speed towards us.

"Fall back!" I exclaimed. "No matter what! Do not stop!"

We ran straight back into the forest even trying to take all sorts of turns and twists but it still managed to keep up with us. Not to mention the amount of recruits we've lost already not even half of us are left, we've left the forest hours ago! I don't even think we'll be able to find our way back if we manage to lose it and if your wondering why I don't just kill it trust me, I've tried but the nape is to hard to cut. I've lost enough blades already.

TIME SKIP BY LEVI'S BOOTY!
Sorry not sorry XDXD

We lost it! We're lost, but we still lost it! Ok enough celebration we have a serious problem here. The only ones left are me, Four eyes, Petra, Gunther, Oluo, Eld, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Bertolt, Reiner and Marco. To make this day even worse the sun is setting and it started raining, great! I suddenly see three people running towards us... Did we somehow make make it to the walls?

"I told you I saw scouts! God dammit Mikasa they could've died out here!" At the sound of voices everyone turned their heads towards three people.

One was a blond with blue eyes with a hair cut that kind of reminded me of a coconut... Don't ask me how I knew that, ask the Author. (LEVI HUSH! I NEED THE FOURTH WALL TO BE INTACT UNTIL MY SPIDEYPOOL BOOK!) Whatever.

The other had black hair and with matching black eyes that had a murderous glint to them... I like her already. But the one that really caught my attention was the one that talked first, he has light brown hair with beautiful turquoise eyes. They even looked a little yellow but their turquoise none the less.

But really caught everyone's eyes were their clothes. The blond was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket and a simple blue pants plus brown boots. But not our military boots that reach out knees, these go a little above his ankles.

The girl who I think is Mikasa is wearing a long sleeve camo green shirt and a black skirt with a brown tights underneath that reached her knees plus some simple sneakers.

Now the brunette I gotta say, he's got style. He's wearing a simple white button up shirt with light blue pants and brown boots that reached half way to his knees.

"Are you all ok? Are you lost? We never see scouts around here." The blond started asking all sorts of questions checking on everyone for injury.

"Armin your scaring them. I'm sure their fine." Mikasa said glaring at everyone.

'So his names Armin... Interesting' I thought as my interests peaked.

"Mikasa just because they don't have any injuries doesn't mean their fine. Their a long way from home, almost a thousand miles! Plus they're probably gonna get sick in this rain, so put your antisocial behavior aside and let's help them." The brunette says glaring at Mikasa making her look away.

"Eren's right Mikasa. We need to help them. Hey, if they want we can make them one of us and they can be in the pack! You two are starting to annoy me." Armin says as the other two looked very offended. "I'm joking!"