19 ➳ Please Stay Baby.

Throughout the day, the girl had been getting better because of all the laughs and positive vibes around her. She felt happy. It was like she had forgotten that she had this headache, and was having the worst hangover in years. But not anymore, not with them around.

The guys stayed true to their words and actually took care of the girl. She constantly said that they didn't have to, but of course they refused and did all that was necessary for her.

Suho specifically wanted her to stay in bed and that it was required to do so. Of course she wasn't really down with that, but she just obeyed while giving him a stank eye behind his back. Sehun placed a small towel that felt a bit cold from the water sucked in to it, it made her shiver a bit.

"It's not that serious guys, I don't need-"

"No complaining, you DO need it so please let us take care of you." Suho choked back her words, and with that she sinks down into the covers with a sigh.

"Suho, it isn't obligated to keep her like this. If she doesn't want to, then what choice do we have?" Minseok speaks up, glancing at the girl who peeks while under the sheets.

He sighs, "I guess you have a point."

Suho looks at her hidden face, "Fine. You can be free now."

"You sound like a kidnapper who finally let's his victim out." Sehun blankly points out. Everyone snorts, while suho tried to ignore his foolish comment.

"Anywho, we've been here long enough, we should go now." He says, "it's getting dark."

Everyone nods as they put their dark coats back on while some refrain as they are, "it's been nice staying here, I hope we get another opportunity to stay with you~" Chen says, getting the covers off her slightly. He sees her pretty eyes as she looks at him, she smiles and nods.

"You will. Soon."

Everyone makes their way off to the front door and each of them slowly disappear outside. She was there bidding goodbye. But when it was Minseok's turn to leave, she stops him by grabbing his sleeve.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked, crouching a bit to look at her soft appearance.

"I... I wanted you to stay a bit longer.." she says that with full embarrassment, her cheeks felt like it was going to explode. She didn't even look at him when she said that.

There was silence and that made her look up to see his shocked expression. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open a little, he seemed like a cute little baby with that face. It made her squeal inside seeing him like this.

"Please.." she begs, showing out her puppy eyes.

“But what about the other guys–” He stops midway after seeing her expression. He couldn't say no to that precious face of hers.

“Minseok! What's the hold up?” one of them yelled out, he turns his head back and forth between the girl and the guys before speaking.

“Don't wait on me, uhm.. I'll go myself later on!”

The guys didn't really question anything other than giving each other glances. Nonetheless, they leave into their vehicles quietly and smoothly. Minseok looks back at the girl who was still holding onto his sleeve, once she notices his gaze onto her hand she instantly backs away, "s-sorry.." he slowly nods as a way of accepting the sudden apology.

“Yumi I'm just asking but, why did you want me to stay all of a sudden?” his words made her question herself as to why too. It was like a reflex, as if she just had to keep him here. She fiddles with her fingers before answering, “I-I.. need you.. is all..” she whispered the last part as her cheeks flushed red.

"You need me!?" He exclaimed having a pinkish tint over his cute chubby cheeks, startling the girl in the process. He clears his throat, "I-I mean... Why do you need me, Yumi?"

“so you can protect me... from the evil vampires."

He chuckled, glancing at the girl. "Noone is going to get you Yumi." He reasurres, patting her on the head lightly. "How would you know!? You don't know if Jongin is waiting to make his move to snatch me away from you again!"

Full of surprisement, he parts his lips in shock.

“I don't want to leave your side Minseok! I never wanna leave.. you." Now his expression really read shock, but he had to keep his cool.

Grabbing her from the shoulders, he stares right into her soul. "That's never going to happen! I.. I assure you it won't." With that he pulls her in for a hug that warms her up instantly, she never wanted to leave his arms. His scent was like heaven, the way he wrapped his arms around her really showed that he cared, and that he really wants to protect her.

She looks up at him, “really?.. are you sure..?”

He leans his forehead onto hers, looking into her hazelnut eyes. He felt her soft breathing, it felt like she was calm but at the same time not. Before he could speak he closes his eyes.

“Of course...baby.”

———

IM SO IRRESPONSIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING, SLAP ME IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER ABOUT THIS BAD WRITTER AKA ME DuH.