12 ➳ Taking Action.

They're plan was simple, but simple enough to work.

All it took was a human to play as the bait. Exo members felt bad, they thought what would Yumi think of this? Using one of her own was like, putting Yumi herself as bait. They also felt bad because of the way this women was in fear, having her thinking are they going to kill me? Over and over again. Her frightful eyes would scare anyone else just by staring at them, all dark and shaking with fear. But of course they had to bear with it, and she had to bear with it too. The members had no intention of having her dead in the process of all of this, they just needed her to get the three stooges attention.

The plan was, putting this women (tied up) in the middle of the forest (as planned) while the the members hide waiting for them to come out and eventually smelling the blood from afar. When they got close enough, they grab them down and obey them to tell where Yumi is. It all seemed almost too easy, but let's not forget that these vampires are strong too so it won't be easy them spirting out the info. All they hoped was that they would success in this.

Putting the women tied up was the most difficult for them, with her fidgeting around and trying to bite them was tempting, tempting because a certain someone (definitely not Chanyeol) wanted to smack her. But he kept his composure. The women was rather attractive in their book, blond, great skin (it looked soft), pink lips, average height for women, and more. They couldn't help but to eye her like the pervs they were. Not until Minseok knocked some sense into them, like what was wrong with them? In a middle of a mission?

They were currently sitting around in a circle discussing the plan once more before going out and doing the actual thing, everything seemed fine so they decide to take action. Lay carries the women since he was the most innocent one there though, Chanyeol wanted to do it so bad but we all knew what would occur if he did. While the others follow along and reach their destination.

They reached the forest and land on the hard, cold ground. Trees were scattered around and it kinda made it hard to breath, but who's paying attention to that anyways? Lay gently places the girl on the ground while the minute he did, she starts to try escaping and tried to untie herself. They all sigh, but Baekhyun slowly approaches her and crouches down to her level. She gets startled and completely stops what she was doing. Baekhyun holds her chin up making her face him.

"Listen Sweetheart, we aren't going to hurt you. That's the last thing we'll do to you, but right now.. I need you to be a strong girl and stay still for me. Alright?" She didn't respond for few seconds, only gazing upon his face with awe while her mouth stood open. While he was waiting for an answer she somehow snaps back to reality and started nodding like it was her job. He smiles and pats her head, "good girl."

"Baekhyun does get what he wants with those looks." Chen emphasizes 'does' while he gives a chuckle. Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "I could do the same FYI." Nobody pays the boy any mind as he said those words making him quietly sulk.

It was safer to hide somewhere far enough, they could still sense if a vampire was near— or anyone to be exact. So they do just that, everyone takes different spots to hide in. Before Baekhyun leaves, he looks at the girl and mouths 'stay' and of course she obeys in the spell of his killing looks.

It was night time while they were doing this, and it's been a couple of hours since they went out and hid but there was no sign of them anywhere. Everyone had low hopes that this will actually work, promising Minseok that they would retrieve Yumi back was like a broken promise at this point.

The members were this close into moving and getting the girl back to freely release her but then they all heard a snap from the far. Sensing that they were in fact close to the girl, they couldn't see what was happening but they could at least hear.

"What's a pretty lady doing here, tied up for?" Luhan asks, they could hear the fright the girl has seeing the three men so close to her. "Your blood sure does smell good." They cringe when they hear him smelling her, and they could somehow tell he was dangerously close to her.

Right now, would be the best time to start to move. They moved fast and swiftly towards the men, they had to move fast or else they would notice right away that they're here and close.

Luhan was about to go for her neck when Baekhyun went in for a surprise kick in the stomach making him stumble down. He painfully sits up and slowly smirks, "well will you look who's here, Baekhyun and the rest of them."

They didn't speak back, only they're eyes spoke for them as they glared.

Everything seemed to stop, with only them looking at each other for a minute straight. That's not until, a fight broke out.

It was 8 🆚 3, anybody would say that the team with 8 people in them would win. That was half true, they may have three but it sure was a strong one. On the other hand exo did have an advantage because of the number, they could work together and beat them for good.

Luckily, they've beaten them and held them down against their will. With only them asking where exactly Yumi was, they refuse. Nobody hesitated punching them to the face, with enough hits they're eyes are basically shut due to the amount of punches given.

"Fine.. you win.."

And with that, they give them directions to find their precious Yumi.

Somebody had to take the helpful girl back to where she belonged so Baekhyun took it upon himself to take her while the others go and find Yumi.

"I'll take her, go on without me." He says while un-tieing the prisoned girl. "Is it really a good idea to untie her?" One of them asked, he nods while continuing to do so. "She won't try anything," He finally speaks, "right?" He eyes her waiting for her response, and to nobody's surprise she nods.

He carries her bridal style making her gasp, he holds her securely and tightly. She was wearing a dress so it felt a little weird around his grasp.

"See ya!" And with that, he jumps up from tree to tree.

"This is where we go you from right?" But she doesn't answer, it was somewhere near a store and Baekhyun wasn't too familiar with the place but this is where exo spotted the beautiful lady from just minding her business. There wasn't anybody near since it was nighttime.

"I'm sorry we took you like that all of a sudden, but we just needed someone to play as ba—" no! I can't say bait. "To play the role of this." Again she doesn't answer. He furrows his brows and holds her shoulders startling her.

"I swear we're not crazy, but please promise me something." She looks at him and barely nods, "makeup an excuse as to why you were gone, don't tell anyone about anything. As you can see we're not human, but vampires and it would cause us a lot of trouble if people were to find out."

She stood there not being able to process the situation.

"Say something." He softly says, "Please."

"I.. I promise." She softly says, he couldn't believe she spoke for the first time. All she did was nod at him, so it was surprising to hear her delicate voice.

He genuinely smiles and softly ruffles her hair, "good girl."

And took off, leaving her with awe once again.

A / N : the last part was an excuse for me to ship Baekhyun and this girl, I wanna add her in as a main character and get them together but I don't know.

What are your thoughts?

And sorry for updating so late, I never get a chance to write anymore.