9 ➸ Please Don't Fall For Me.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Minseok walks back and fourth as he nearly tears out his hair, "how could I let this happen?" Other Exo members look at each other not knowing what to say.

The day Yumi had been taken, Minseok happened to appear right after. Bad luck, as they call it. He's gone crazy, blaming himself for the incident. Blaming himself because he couldn't do what was most important to him, protecting her.

"We'll find her, I just know it" Baekhyun says, trying to calm Minseok down. But it didn't work, Minseok slapped a vase out of the table causing the others to get startled. "Relax—"

"How could I fucking relax when Yumi's in the hands of a more of a monster than us!?" He yells, he flashes over to through the exit, leaving Exo with nothing but a sigh.

————————

"Please let me go" Yumi begs, but it was no use. Jongin wouldn't listen one bit, he actually ignored her and switched to another topic which made her want to slap him in the face.

Currently, Yumi was still secured around his arms, they were somewhere in the woods. He kept on jumping on tree to another and that scared (still do) Yumi, she hates heights and the way he jumps and in the air, it doesn't feel right in her stomach.

She was surprised she could still talk in this condition.

"Why me? What did I do?" She ask another question, answer by nothing but his handsome face with a blank expression. This time she cupped his face and puts her face close to his making him stop at a near by tree, "Please answer me"  she begged.

——————

"I feel like Yumi's cheating on me" Chanyeol says before furrowing his brows, Lay laughs. "What? Your not even dating her." Chanyeol smirks, "That's what she thinks"

—————————

Jongin stares at Yumi for a minute straight, while Yumi herself was feeling uncomfortable with the weird look. Still, she was waiting for his answer as she was still in his arms. He finally does something, he sighs while closing his eyes, he opens them once again and carefully lets Yumi down on the large tree they were on.

Yumi stares at Jongin who sits on the tree branch, he motions her to come next to him, "sit" he pats the area next to him. Having no choice but to obey, she carefully sits beside him while he watches her every move.

"So, why me? Why did you take me away? Why did you hurt my friend like that? Why.." Yumi stops herself from further questions slowly turning her face into a blank one. "Sohae? She was being a nuisance" he scoffed, "sucks to have siblings."

Yumi was forever surprised, this was news to her that he was related to Sohae. "Why..why did you hurt your own flesh and blood like that? Aren't you ashamed?" He stares at me as if I did something wrong, "No. No I'm not."

Yumi turns her head away from him ignoring his eye contact, "Why did you take me." She quietly asked. "Hyuna." He quietly says as he looks down. Yumi widened her eyes and looks at him, Jongin softened at the mention of the mysterious name. While Yumi is surprised, it's been a while since she'd heard that name.

"You look just like her" Jongin reaches over to Yumi's cheeks and caresses it with his thumb, she didn't know what to feel mad about.

The fact that he took her away just because of that or, the fact that he's in love with her because she looks like her Sister.

Hyuna, also known as Yumi's big sister. She's not with her anymore, she's in a better place now. She passed away when Yumi was just a five-year-old, Hyuna was just twenty-one at the time.

Just like Yumi is now.

Her death remains a mystery till this day, everyone assumed that she was dead because of the sudden disappearance. Yumi was devastated, for a little girl Yumi knew a lot and for a while Yumi always believed that she wasn't dead that she was just somewhere because she would never do that to her or her family like that.

But as years passed, she finally accepted that.. that she was dead.

"Hyuna as in Soo Hyuna?" Jongin had a surprised expression as he turned to her direction, "Yeah, how do you know cupcake?" Yumi ignored the nickname as she answered, "She's my sister"

"No wonder why you look like her" he dryly laughs, "how— how did you know her?" Yumi asked hesitantly. He answers after a while, "She was my lover."

Yumi was shocked, but she wouldn't let that get to her. Yumi sighs, "Uh.. Jongin.. I'm not her." She states, "and I'll never be her, there's only one Hyuna and she gone forever. Don't take me just because I look like her, don't fall in love with me because I look like her."

He stays quiet.

"Be considerate and take me back, please.."

"No, I can't do that. I'm not letting you go back with him." Yumi tilted her head, "Minseok..?" He didn't answer but that seemed like a yes to her, "Why?"

"He'll kill you, just like he killed Hyuna."

———————————————————————————————

A-n: A short chapter, I know. I'll make it up in the next one!

BUT IM LOVING THIS BOOK RN

Let me know how you feel, PLeSE