16 ➳ Aqua is the best.

Excuse me for bringing Konosuba into the first part, I just love that anime lol. As you see⬆️ Aqua is the blue haired one, Megumin is the one with the red dress, and Darkness is the blonde.

Also, didn't really know how to tittle this chapter

Ik it's stupid.

———

"Obviously Aqua is the best among the girls, Megumin is a little brat who explodes things, and Darkness is a freaking masochist!" Chen piped, shaking his head while he crosses his arms not even paying Chanyeol's response any mind.

Chanyeol scoffed, "Aqua huh? Please, she's just an obnoxious girl who runs around in a dress."

"So??" He says, in an annoyed tone.

"WITH NO PANTIES ON!, AND YOU KNOW THAT JONGDAE." He screams, "YOU KNOW YOU CHECK HER OUT WHEN THEY ZOOM IN ON HER ASS!"

Jongdae simply scoffs, turning his back on him. "Who wouldn't?" He muttered.

Chanyeol sighed.

Other Exo members watch as they try hard not to laugh at this ridiculous scene, the two anime fans nearly rip each other's heads off with the shouting across the room.

"Okay guys, I t-think you should s-stop." Sehun says, covering his mouth almost bursting out laughing. "I think we can all agree that they all have uh.. interesting characteristics of their own." He adds on, looking at the overreacting men.

"Idiots." Kyungsoo mutters.

"Fine." Chanyeol sighs, "I'll be the bigger person here, I won't act like the five year-old he is acting like." Pointing at Jongdae who was sitting on the table, holding his figures on both hands. Jongdae scoffed, not saying another word.

Minseok and Yumi suddenly burst out through the door, Minseok nearly breaking the front door with a bang. "Jesus guys, you've been alive for over three hundred years and your telling me your fighting over this?" The man says, shaking his head in disbelief as he comes in while Yumi followed behind not knowing what to think about this weird situation.

"Oh Please, Minseok. You wouldn't know shit about this, stick out your nose where it doesn't belong." Chanyeol hissed, while Minseok was about to come at him, not until Yumi ran and held his arm shaking her head as in Don't do it.

"Come on Yeol, don't beat yourself up over this. Same goes for you Chen." The girl speaks up, patting the tall man that was near her.

"Yeol? Since when did you have a nickname for me?" Ears going red, his voice was barely audible anymore as he avoided her gaze. "Now?" She grinned, although he couldn't see it. Her nickname came out naturally, she didn't even mean to. But having such a long name made her cut it short.

She eyed Chen, pouting like the baby he was making her chuckle. "It's just anime, not a big deal big baby." She said playfully, before sitting next to him. Lowering her head to see his face more clearly, while he keeps it down glancing over her.