11 ➳ Sweet People.

I was too late.

He thought he could catch up to Jongin, but he was wrong. He could no longer hear Yumi's upset thoughts, all he heard was air.

Minseok May be a bit stronger than Jongin, but he wasn't as fast. He slowly stops with a big sigh coming out his lips, there wasn't any point in going after them at this rate. They were out of sight and no where near. He thought, what am I going to do now?, as he leans on the tree.

He thought of a thousand things Jongin might do to her if he takes too long retrieving her, this wasn't good. Back when the two were on good terms and Hyuna still alive, Minseok knew how much of a pervert Jongin was towards her. Jongin would share things with the members that were out of hand, he had no sense.

Jongin would soon take advantage of Yumi and seducing her, and he was sure she would fall into his trap. Minseok didn't wanna sound selfish or mention this now of all times, but he wanted to be the first to Yumi, not him.

Minseok shakes his head thinking of such things, when he should be thinking of a plan to get Yumi back into his hands.

"First, a trap." Minseok smirks.

--------------------------

"What is this place?" Yumi- in a monotoned voice asked. The short haired girl was sitting on the bottom of a bunk bed with one of her legs being sat on by herself, leaving the other one dangling. Her eyes examining everything around her, it seemed pretty okay for a small house.

"Where me and the guys stay in." Jongin says, sitting on a chair with his legs crossed whilst examining an old newspaper. Yumi straightened up and knitted her brows, "'the guys'?" It was obvious that he had other people living here- most likely his friends that are also vampires, but she just wanted to check if she was hearing wrong.

"My friends." Jongin stated flatly, not even looking her way. Yumi obviously thought that this wasn't safe, who knows how those vampires might act around new blood near them. What if their pervs like Chanyeol? Other scenarios pops up in her head while he face turns into a not so happy at all face.

"I won't let them lay a single finger on you, if they do they'll regret it." Jongin said, as if he didn't just read her mind. Yumi flinched at his words, snapping her out of her thoughts in seconds.

Confused with Jongin. That's what her face read. She looked at him as if he'd gone mad, simply because he had his mood swings. He acts all cold towards her but at the same time, he treats her with care. And that was at least one thing Yumi liked about him.

"Stop staring." Jongin says, burying his face into the newspaper. She could've sworn she saw a red tint on his ears, but she shook her head and obeyed his demands, mindless about the whole situation.

"Kris is being an asshole again!" A voice was heard followed by multiple footsteps coming from the hallway, three guys came out of that hallway. Yumi cocked her head up to see the rather handsome guys across from her.

One of the two were pushing each other while the other boringly watched, not aware of their surroundings and by surroundings it means Yumi. The tired looking one suddenly notices Yumi and stares right at her while the girl didn't know what face to put on.

He taps the two making them stop, he point at her and now she has three pairs of eyes watching her weirdly.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" The feminine looking one says, coming towards her before glancing at Jongin. He was at close range with Yumi, tilting his head to the side he examined her.