14 ➳ The Red Dawn's Effect.

I didn't get a chance to thank you all for the 400 reads! It's such an honor, really. I hope I get many more to come, with the power of you ;)

—————

On the way back to Exo's hangout spot, (aka Minseok's place) it was really rough. All of them were slow due to the damage, cuts, and bruises, they had everywhere. It was agonizing pain all over for them, but they had to be strong and fight back the pain.

Yumi didn't know what to think about this, she was just really worried and upset. It was dark and cold outside in the forest they were walking in, she shivers and her teeth shaking with the breeze hitting her face. She had only wore sweats and a white shortsleeved shirt which didn't help at all, she didn't complain about it to anyone.

It'll only burden them.

"Wait." One of them said. Everyone halted, "We can't.. go there." He was referring to Minseok's place, Yumi didn't know why they flashed each other looks at first but then she remembered what Jongin had told her.

That Red.. Dawn.. is it today?

Everyone looked at Yumi with shocked faces, because they certainly didn't say anything about the Red Dawn to her. "How did you.." Baekhyun doesn't even finish his sentence still surprised, she shakes her head. "That's not important. What's important is, we have to go to Minseok. He needs us!" She nearly screams the last part.

"No Yumi, We absolutely can't! We'll get killed." Suho said, "when he's at that state, he's not to mess with. He's unbelievably strong, and he's already strong when he's normal, imagine him now."

She was a stubborn girl, and she didn't even care about what they had to say or warn. By the looks of their faces, they knew she wasn't listening either. "Imagine him with humans.." he says, "he'll kill.. you."

She lets go of Baekhyun's arm that was resting over her shoulder slowly and doesn't make eye contact with any of them, "I'm sorry." She whispered. Next thing she and the others knew, she ran off into the forest.

"Shit Yumi, why do you have to be so stubborn!" Baekhyun tries to run, while the others follow behind.

——————————

It was dark when she was walking up to the house, and it almost scared her but she had to be brave and strong— or at least pretend to be. She turns the doorknob and it was surprisingly open, when she cocks her head out to check if he was there, there was no one in sight. At least in that room.

She hesitated going in but in the end she moves her legs as the wooden floor creaked with every step she took. Every light was turned off for some reason and she didn't like it, everything seemed like some type of figure everywhere she glanced at.

All she looked at, were the places she needed to go and nothing more. The girl was near a table and it happened to have a lamp on it, she decides to flip it on. The second she did, she roughly fell to the floor with a sudden something— or rather someone tackled her.

Her eyes flashes opened once she regained the power to do so, her eyes wide when she sees Minseok right in her face with the redest eyes she'd ever seen. His fangs growing by the second as he sees a human— or rather smells her blood.

She snaps back to reality before getting trances into his face and tries to get out his grip. But it was no use, he pinned her onto the ground while he was over her body with his knees at either side of her legs.

It was just like the first time he wanted to bite her, he was out of this world and as if another person possessed him acting all crazy.

But this time it was worse.

The excruciating pain she felt was unbearable, when he suddenly digs his sharp fangs into her neck. She felt his fangs go a bit deeper into her skin making her whimper in pain.

"Yumi!" She hears, voices full of concern and worries. The girl couldn't even turn her head to see the boys faces without tears falling out her eyes. He finally releases his fangs away from her, blood on his teeth and oozing over his mouth while he looks at the girl plainly.

I'm crazy for what I'm about to do. Forgive me, Minseok.

She weakly reaches her hands over his checks and pulls her head up, slowly inching her face towards him. He flinched a little at her touch but didn't back away.

Her lips pressed against his soft ones, she moves her lips into his trying to get every inch of his mouth. The girl taste the metallic taste of blood in her mouth making her cringe inside. She continues this until she couldn't anymore, falling unconscious due to the loss of blood.

She didn't know why, but she could've sworn she felt him kissing back at the last minute.

————————

A / N ; a short chapter but hopefully an exciting one.

Can you believe she kissed him with his bloody mouth? Lol, I probably would've done the same.