4 ➸ A Delicious Neck.

"The smell of your blood called my name"
*

Tossing and turning on my bed with not a single sign that I was sleepy, I've tried every possible position in bed-

That's what she said.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

But seriously I can't sleep, I turn my head to look at the clock and currently it's 4 am.

I sigh, that scene with Baekhyun and I keep repeating in my head. I know we didn't kiss but it's just bothering me

My ears hear a creak coming from the door interrupting my thoughts in the process, I turn my head to that direction and notice a dark figure coming this way, since it was dark in here.

I was a little scared honestly, I jolted up sitting in bed now and squinted my eyes to see who it was but I couldn't see crap.

Maybe a hallucination?

But no I was dead wrong, because it suddenly came to me and held me down by grabbing my wrist on to the bed with it on top of me.

I tried to get out of the grip but I couldn't even a budge.

I got a better look at the persons face and that's when I realized it was Minseok.

He was looking down at me while still holding me down and his eyes suddenly turning into a red crimson color, his mouth opening slightly and out of no where long fangs started to grow. I was stunned at the sight before me.

He lowered his head down to the side of my neck which made me groan a little due to it being my sensitive spot.

"Mins-"

I was interrupted by something injected inside my neck, it was sharp, and it was long because I felt it going deeper and deeper into my skin.

At that moment I couldn't breath properly, I made whimpers of pain, tears going down my face.

At that moment I passed out.

~

Almost instantly I flew my eyes open and sat up more quicker than a cheetah could run.

Was that a dream?

I suddenly felt my neck feeling soar, I groan in pain. I look back at the spot I was sleeping in and was shocked due to me staring at a red colored stain, was that blood?

I got up and made my way to the mirror, my eyes widened when I saw that my neck was bleeding.  I stumbled on my feet making me hit the floor, I was speechless.

The door flew open to see Minseok coming in with worried eyes "Yumi, are you okay?" , but me on the other hand was moving back "Get away from me.." I half whisper getting a bit terrified at his sight.

He obeyed before the rest of the guys came in because of the commotion, they saw my state turning their eyes into worries and curiosity.

Baekhyun was the one to step up and hurries to come by my side he gets on his knees and lifts my head as I was laying on the floor "Yumi...Yumi! What happened?!" he slightly screams.

He then turns my head seeing the mark and blood left on my neck, he licks his lips but shakes his head after. He turns his head to face Minseok and gave an angry expression "hyung! you promised not to hurt her!" he screams. Which  startled me a bit.

"I... I.. it was an accident.. I didn't mean to do anything to her.." He said in a low tone and lowered his head in shame.

He shook his head "Bullshit you should have-" but I interrupted him by tugging at his shirt and shook my head in a sign to say stop.