~Introduction: The First Meeting

Three pairs of twins stood staring at each other for the first time. Six pairs of eyes silently observed their surronding. They were in a grey metallic room with only one door and no windows. Each pair came from the Royal Family in one of the three continents; M, K and A. They were all 7 years old.

"From now on, you're one team," A man that just came in said. "And I'm your Sensi," He was wearing a suit and tie and had a small black cat on his shoulder. His long black hair covered one eye. The blue in his eyes was vivid and bright, yet he showed no smile at all, hell, not even an expersion. "From now onwards you are Team 529," he continued. The tension in the air seemed to break down and all six figures sighed in relief. "Of course you all know the story of Team 1, right?" They all nodded. It was a story that would be told to every Royal child that was born.

Team 1. They were a group of 6 Royal teenagers that wanted to visit the universe but couldn't because of several reasons. They were Royal and couldn't leave their country. There was no great invention that would be able to take them around the universe. They were considered too young to even go to the planet next door. So they built their own space shuttle secretly and left the place without anyones knowledge. Of course their spaceshuttle wasnt that advananced and it probably didnt get them as far as Lamora Planet even, but they were remembered because of the note they left.

"Dear Parents,

I'm sure you're pretty mad at what we did, a bit worried about us too, I guess. But we are most likely dead by the time you are reading this. We knew we would die, we just did it to show that it isn't impossible, we want Roda to advance and build spaceships that are a million times bigger than ours and to visit the whole entire universe. Everyone says its endless but how can we make sure without even going ourselves?! Not only go, but come back as well and tell our adventures and theories to the rest.

We are Team 1, our will is to let there be more teams who would follow our steps and finally reach our dream

Love,

Team 1"

Since that day, each 5 years, 6 Royal kids were to be taken and sent to the universe. Many died and no one was really pleased with what was happening, Thats why they decided to send a teacher with them. But then again, there was many weird thing that were yet to be learned. So they decided that when the children reach the age of 7, they get to know their teacher and he/she teaches them everything they need to know and then accompany them to the outer space. There was alot of feirce aliens all around the place that an ordinary teacher couldnt help, so they sent an A rank teacher. One who could teach, fight, argue, teach fighting and be great help to the Royal kids. But that wasn't all. Even A rank teachers couldnt protect all 6 teenagers, so this year, the one with Team 529, they decided to give a special weapon to each Royal Kid and send with them an S rank teacher.

"You all know that each of you will get a weapon and learn how to use it, right? Well, as a teacher, I will not only help you advance in that weapon but I will give eaxg of you a special power that defines their personalitys ." They all grinned from ear to ear and were so exicited.

"But! Thats a secert, so dont tell anyone," he winked and showed a glimce of a smile. They all nodded eagerly as they watched him pat on his black cat.

"Hey! Look! The cat has one blue and one red eye!" The twin boy from The Royal K exclaimed. "Wow!" They all said in a unison. "It might be sick..." the twin girl from The Royal A said thoughtfully. They all kept dicussing about the cat as their Sensi shook his head in disapproval. "Enough." The way he said it made them all quite down instantly. It wasnt loud or feirce or angry-like. It just had this tone that you had to obey. "You exicted to know your powers?" He asked.