chapter: 13✅.

6.1

DIARY ENTRY
August 17 2020

DEAR DIARY,

The rest of the semester was spent ignoring my new found best friends or so my house keeper thought, I would have really loved to make her life miserable but I had to respect the fact that at this moment she had my father's ear and I couldn't  afford to make an enemy of her. I had long since apologized profusely to her, I may have shade a tear or two blaming my insolence on the alcohol.

I had hinted my friends about what  was going on, so they stopped coming round to the house, instead  I had learnt to sneak out to meet them, my new style of dressing was to wear the good girl outfit jean trousers and a hoodie,I lied to my nanny I would like walking to school and she actually believed me but I didn't want our driver tattling to her and she in turn tattling to my dad.

This was a hard and painful decision all that mattered was for the result I was hoping to achieve in future,two blocks away from my house my friends would be waiting in their car, the tinted glass rolled up while I struggled to wear the chick outfit I had planned out for that day,at the end of the day it goes to the dry cleaners and the good girl outfit comes back handy that became my new life.

I bursted into tears for the Fourth time today ,noticing that my mood swings have been out of this world, i knew my father really well and he doesn't relent on his promises,he would really do what he said. Worse still, mom listens to him talking to her was a waste of time she would just tell me to obey whatever he says "its what's best for you my dear" I mimic angry at the world and myself.

I was still thinking about my predicament when my phone went dead.That did it, I flung my phone violently in a fit of rage,it hit the floor and shattered. Great, now I have to go get a new phone and i buried my head in the pillow and sobbed, my parents are trying to ruin my life,I had wanted to go to the same college as Max but now it was all ruined again I cursed my luck.

Things went back to normal,I attended school regularly and ate my breakfast which of course i always threw up. I reduced partying to a minimum and concentrated on getting my grades up so that my dad wouldn't send me away, but he was adamant and i was determined to do well,so that I could convince him to change his mind.

I even forgave Maya eventually and was extremely nice so that Maya would put in a good word for me. Gosh! why are fathers so maddening? then one afternoon, i came back exhausted from the gym, I checked my reflection on the mirror, i had added weight, unbelievable i screamed, I have been taking all the drugs and going over all the routine panicking,I called. Nancy and Diane on the phone please can you guys come over.

" What's wrong?" Diana asked I will explain everything when you get here". Minutes seemed like hours immediately i heard the bell ding i flew out of my chair and threw open the door.

I didn't even wait for my friends to sit down before i began my tale,okay I checked myself out in the mirror this morning and discovered I was gaining weight again rapidly, especially on my waist and boobs and I always feel incredible sleepy.

"Take off your clothes" Nancy demanded nonchalantly but I felt nervous being the only one without cloth plus my sudden weight gain".  what? I chuckled nervously, you can't be serious.  "Stop being a baby Leila what exactly haven't we seen"? Diana joked.

"Do it now,Nancy stated firmly"I obeyed and took off my clothes." She looked me over grabbing one of my breast in her hand and checking the nipple before she stated grimly, your are pregnant". I laughed hysterically thinking it was all a prank until i saw Diana's face drain of blood. Nancy tell me you are kidding I asked in a weak voice even though the truth was staring me smack on the face. "I wish I am, Leila, i really wish i am she stated grimly".

I began hyperventilating and Nancy forced me to sit and put my head in between my legs so I won't pass out. Nancy and Diana started pacing."you don't know who the guy is?" Diana asked.

No I don't even remember him or even remember when I supposedly had sex or with whom.

"Wow Leila, you bitch you had been pretending to be so innocent and in love with Max you didn't give us a heads up that you were going down and dirty with another guy, Leila your such a bad bitch but I love it,except the part of keeping secretes from your best friends".

For the first time,I had the strength to stand up to Nancy,Nancy would you stop that you know Max had been the only.I had not gotten down and dirty on anyone.

We began pacing again or at least Nancy and Diana ,I was too weak and still in shock at the sudden news to even pace ,a lot were going on in my mind.

Nancy sudden stopped glaring at me the intensity of the glare was frightening,Leila can you remember when and how it happened trust me if you lie I would know?.

I couldn't stop the blush that stained my cheeks from discussing such intimate affair,its a bit fuzzy but I think so, it happened during the pool party.

"Oh my God was it with those seriously hot rich guys? When and how did you even get in there? That area was exclusive"."You should be glad at least your first time was with a hot guy or guys".

Inwardly, I cringed to think I had sex with a couple of guys I didn't even know,what they were talking about,I don't even know who I lost my virginity to,in that stupid temporary moment of insanity. My friends began talking about hot guys instead of focusing on the situation at hand fine whatever it wasn't them pregnant anyway it was I that brought this calamity upon my self.

Hey guys ! I screeched automatically gaining there attention once upon a time I would have been self-conscious but not now,I needed solution and I needed it fast, Hot guys aside what can I do, I can't be a mother, not yet am not even ready with my dad threatening to throw me out and now carrying the child of a rich hot guy or guys who's name I had no idea and even if I did I wouldn't be able to pin point the father of my child.

Only you guys would believe am no slut every other person would think am a slut once this gets out, Am completely done for, I might  as well go hang myself,so I want it to go away and remain my biggest secret, you guys should swear to me no one else would hear about this even if we quarrel this would be a secret taken to the grave.

"We swear it". The both answered simultaneously without hesitation "after all we wouldn't want others to also think we were sluts either ,we all know that birds of the same feathers indeed flock together".

Nancy replied and for the first time a tiny smile cracked across my features I didn't know what I did to deserve such good friends,you guys are the best. But for now what do we do to avert this impending disaster waiting to happen? This is sad though,I had wanted my first time to be with max but now it has all been ruined.

What do you think of dearest Leila and her friend and do you think she did ever meet the father of her child? Show some love vote and comment and if you don't understand anything feel free to ask I won't bite lol.