chapter:31

I lay on the bed tossing and turning and relieving the kiss. I decided it was time i let someone into my life.

He had been my enemy and then friend this past few days, he had crumbled my walls and taught me that maybe just maybe not all men were bad, being trapped alone with may be a miracle a way of getting healed i couldn't keep pushing every man away,I was twenty four years old and needed to move on with my life.

Taking a deep breath and muttering all the courage i could and I went downstairs back to the sitting room where he sat holding a glass of whiskey. Max can we talk? I asked already regretting coming and when he turned his ocean blue eyes to mine i was lost,i couldn't seem to find the right words moreover what was I supposed to say,hey you over there am horny after just a kiss and I want you to help break my celibacy of course not I coloured at the taught, you know what forget and i turned to leave.

Then Max voice sounding huskier than ever stopped me dead on my track. " No Anna talk to me you know you can tell me anything"he said giving me a lopsided smile",and patting the space beside him so I came and sat and curled up to him and with gentle words and soft massages he coerced everything from me and there I sat baring my soul to him.

I told him about our baby sitter Rob and how he used to,sleep with me at such a tender age,I told him about the threats of killing my family and i , i told him him it continued till i was thirteen, and when I was done I expected him to be repulsed but he wasn't,he gathered me in his arms and kept telling me he was so sorry he wasn't there to protect me,his voice was soothing but I could feel the anger radiate off him but I knew that it wasn't at me.

He kept telling me again and again how he
wished he could meet the guy that hurt Anna he would punch him in the gut until he bled out. Something in her must have given him a clue on what her lips could not form words to, he kissed her slowly and then carried her upstairs to his room and they just talked and kissed.

Max playfully told me he wanted another taste of me he slid his hands to her hips. He slipped his finger unto the silky edge of her panties. Then he pressed his lips against the silky fabric,wetting me with his tongue. I moaned,thrusting her hips towards his mouth,I wanted more I was on fire.

Dear God, what was he doing to me?i wondered. My throat constricted, my ears thudded from the pounding of her heart as his tongue teased me.
I reached down for him and he pushed her hands away. Then he tugged my panties down her hips he lifted each foot out of the silk and then he stood.

I felt so alive i knew i wanted more i tugged at his trouser and fumbled with his shirt but i still felt shaky from the sexual onslaught.

Max grabbed the edge of the shirt and ripped it open and i gawked in awe of his masculine torso. He tossed the shirt aside and reached for me again, he kissed me with hunger and soul shaking need.

I groaned and leaned against him for support. His skin felt feverish and hot to touch as hers,
Tentatively, her hand slid to cradle the growing bulge digging into her navel, i grew bolder when she made him moan and i marveled at the power i had over him.

Then, i felt him shudder and sucked in a breath. Groaning he rolled over and pinned me to the bed as he slid a finger in between my thigh.

He eased out and thrust the finger back inside, probing my secrets until all she could do was writhe in pleasure and then, he entered me in a single hard thrust that made me cry out.

We rode the storm together, Max name was the last thing i screamed out before tumbling down and down into nothingness,and stars.

I came to, to notice Max was grabbing me tight as if i would disappear if he let's go. He was shaking like a leaf. For a long time, they just lay there on each others arms.