chapter:30

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

ROSE BLOOM(LEILA'S CONDO)

Naughty chapter if you are a below 18 skip two chapter after this.😜😜😜

MAX
Anna decided that she was done eating my gruel as she called it,so I was banished from the kitchen, i decided that setting the table for dinner was the least I could do, I found out I couldn't concentrate, my eyes reverting to her time and time again. could not stop looking at her especially in my shirt that hung below her knee she looked edible and her pretty voice I wandered what it would sound like moaning my name.

I have been taking care of her, I have started sensing some things about her. I found out, I wanted to always have her around, I needed to smell her hair, feel the cool silkiness of her skin and the breath in the scent of rose water that is her own unique smell. Before I knew it, I wrapped my hand around her waist and buried the bridge of my nose in her hair.

I felt her tense and then relax completely against me. When she began teasing I heard not a word of what she said only her red full lips and my shirt that barely covered her knees.

I pulled her in for a kiss at first she tensed and then she began responding and that was when the damn buzzer went off. For a while there, I contemplated throwing the cooker in to the thrash, except we would be left without food.

As if to complete my frustration, the power was restored. Looking for what to do with my hands, I immediately turned on the TV set and tuned to the weather channel.

The reporter was saying something about the snow stopping by tomorrow. That was the only part of the news i heard. I only had one day alone with her. Damn it,why does that hurt so much.

Anna was really happy that power was back on, she screamed and jumped happily she quickly ran down the stairs to watch her favorite soap opera.

she didn't want Max to feel bad about the kiss, moreover she wanted it too and they have become friends, besides, only God knows how long they would be trapped here. She didn't want it to be awkward but one thing was sure she didn't regret that kiss she ran her fingers through her kissed swollen lips.