chapter:20

Anna's Pov
This night was a complete and utter disaster,i stood there gaping as my suitor for the night walked away with another woman,I couldn't help wondering if the were a couple,if that was a sort of kink they were into, Scoffing I should have known there was no way a guy with that look won't be a man whore.

The most astonishing thing that happened was Leila who came on nice was only that way because of Max ,she was annoying and deceptive,for an instance I wondered if they were laughing at my expense talking about how gullible I was.

in fact I was over flogging this issue we only met once but the fact still remains that the humiliation of watching him leave with another woman without sparing a glance in my direction put a huge dent on my ego.

Leila may have been nasty but the Man whore and the serpent deserved each other after all. I know for a fact that i don't do bad boys, I should have been glad that i had gotten rid of the two most deceptive and most annoying people i had ever met,i should have been ecstatic i got rid of the cocky man before I committed myself any more but somehow that wasn't how i felt ,the heart is so full of betrayals,its always uncooperative with the brain making individuals make silly mistake, my heart shouldn't have ached so badly but somehow it did,I could positively feel it break.

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes sniffling i concluded that something must be wrong with the drink or maybe it was just my ego talking,recalling Leila's words only got me angrier." oops so sorry Annabelle, I doubt I would be returning your man anytime soon I am going to give him the best night of his entire existence, something you obviously couldn't do.

Suddenly I felt really hot and bothered theming it as ridiculous and blaming it on the weather, I took a drink,my third drink for the night and staggered to the balcony leaning on it while enjoying the fresh air which cleared my head a bit and reduced the feeling of nausea, when a guy who obviously followed me out from the party materialized out of nowhere.

"Hey babe how are you enjoying the party?".

I didn't want to speak to any guy for now not after the intense humiliation i had just suffered.It was at the tip of my tip of my tongue to tell him to fuck off but I didn't, I was too used to dealing with annoying customers to resort to insult. Am great, just enjoying the scenario I answered in a clipped voice,I expected him to take the hint back off but instead he kept coming closer.

"You know you look really pretty almost like an angel".

Mmm thanks I replied feeling kind of awkward and willing him to go away so that I could think in peace he wasn't my kind of guy, over oiled slick hair and sweaty palms and way too touchy, he was a downright let down compared to the cold sophisticated exterior of Max and he also talked way too much. His voice jolted me from my rivalry.

"How about we skip this whole party stuff and go do something fun he smirked stepping closer to me , I think am in love with you".

Yeah right I scoffed , deciding to put an end to the whole boring conversation before he got any silly ideas, look my boyfriend is here and it would be wise if you would excuse me so I can get back to him his extremely huge and possessive and he would be looking for me.

"He grinned,his smile suddenly turning wolfish you and I both know that's a lie I promise to make you feel good". He said suddenly becoming aggressive before i knew it he was standing in front of me grabbing both my hands in his as I tried to sidestep him, I struggled against his iron grip all the while screaming and raining profanities,in a bid to silence me the sick bastard leans in to kiss me

Well i thought max was a sick bastard but this man before me tonight was the devils pun. The urge to throw up was discomfiting if i could I would have bleached my mouth to get rid of the foul taste of alcohol and tobacco.

I was so terrified, why me?i thought terrified of what he would do then the tears fell why wasn't any one coming drawing strength from the pain i knew I would  experience, I relaxed completely bidding my time

He finally came up for air or maybe to see the look on my face, he made the mistake of letting my hands go,convinced i was enjoying the assault,go to hell you bastard I screamed panting then i slapping him without waiting for him to recover, I turned quickly in an attempt to flee in the other direction, he wasn't having it,he recovered quickly and grabbed a fistful of my hair effectively trapping me,I couldn't run without losing a chunk of my hair.

That was when I really became terrified he chuckled darkly clearly enjoying my discomfort and once more leaned in to kiss me but by then all sense of training and decorum had been discarded,thrown out the window he had bitten off more than he can chew,I wouldn't allow it to happen again this time around, I wouldn't go down without a fight.

Still holding my hair in a death grip he slammed his lips against mine,i bit down hard on his lips drawing blood, I hope to God he wasn't HIV positive. I thought silently as I kneed him with all the strength I could mutter on his jewel, He wasn't expecting the attack he groaned and fell unto the floor.

A multitude of emotion flooded my being,rage,hurt ,stooping i gave him a resounding slap then another while scratching him with my nails you bastard how dare the force yourself on me?The force of the slap caused him to crack his head on the concrete and he was no longer responding. grabbing my purse, I ran out without checking on my best friend, i hailed a taxi and quickly got in hoping i had not killed someone, my DNA was all over the guy.

There and then i vowed I would see Max again and pay him for causing me such terrible luck that was my last coherent thought before I fell asleep on one of my dark blue velvety chair after having brushed over ten times and showered with water so hot it was scalding all in the bid to get rid of his haunting disgusting touch, no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of his sweaty disgusting touch or the fact that I may have killed someone. A shudder ripped through me and I wished for the umpteenth time that I had just skipped the party, what terrible luck, a shudder of disgust ripped through me once again.